Paris, Remote /
Customer Success – Learning Engagement /
The trainer (Learning Engagement Coach) plays a crucial role in training our clients on how to create a Collaborative Learning organization and how to use our platform to reshape the way corporate learning is being distributed. The trainer is our platform & solutions expert. The ideal candidate is passionate about training and organizations that view learning as a competitive advantage and want nothing more than to work with L&D leaders to help them execute their digital learning strategy.
As a Trainer, you will be part of the implementation team, whose mission is to support customers during the launch of their new collaborative learning software.
You will help build our new One-to-many strategy based on a blended training approach, combining e-learning and live workshops. On a daily basis, you will update our academy to reflect new features, answer questions and animate our Clients Academy.
You also will be responsible for organizing and animating virtual multi-customers training classes to train and retrain our customers. Learning is our mission, and your role will be to ensure they will learn how to best use our exciting learning platform and get them fully comfortable with the platform features and possibilities.
Success in this role is measured by meeting customer satisfaction and customer retention.
This role is a perfect introduction to the delivery of Professional Services.
You will host daily webinars or workshops with our customers to help them understand and make the most of our exciting learning platform.
You will create, design and update the training materials on our Engagement Academy providing engaging content on the platform features to our client base.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
- Be responsible for your own regular educational innovation monitoring, which you will share with your team in a collaborative way
Within 3 months, you will:
- Host your first webinars with customers and get feedback from your peers
- Define your quarterly priorities in relation to the CST and Support & Services roadmap with your coach
- Continuously update our internal knowledge base (CU LEC) on Trello with the information needed for everyone's daily work
Within 6 months, you will:
- Help develop the 360Learning One-to-many strategy to ensure high quality training
- Train & re-train our customer on platform & solutions features
- Participate Discovery Meetings with Product Managers to identify the features that will impact your team's activity
- Take care of our Engagement Academy by creating and updating the training material for our clients.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Create the scripts and associated educational resources for new services delivered by the team
- Onboard and mentor at least 1 new trainer
- Train yourself continuously on our new services
The Skills Set
- You are a graduate of a business school or equivalent
- You have a first successful experience in a trainer position (including internship)
- You are recognized for your listening and teaching skills
- You are native or fluent in French
- + You are native or fluent in German (C1 level or equivalent), you are able to coach your interlocutors in German with ease
- Very good English skills are a plus (important for our internal communication)
- Bonus if you are fluent in Spanish (B2 level or equivalent) as well
- You express your ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in writing and orally
- You are proactive with a strong results-oriented culture
- You are curious and have a strong appetite for digital tools and processes
- You are enthusiast for our culture explained here: https://360learning.com/legal/convexity-guidelines/
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework to make you successful - click to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the LEC Coach
- Case study with the LEC Coach & another LEC from the team
- Culture fit with a member of the Client Success Team
- Interview with VP Client Success
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!