Learning Engagement Coach (LEC)
Paris, Remote /
Customer Success – Learning Engagement /
Our LEC team plays a critical role in training our clients on how to use our platform to reshape the way corporate learning is being distributed. The last step in the client journey begins within our LEC team during the workshops that we provide.
As a LEC, your role is critical when it comes to training our customers and making the client excited and fully proficient about the platform they have just purchased. This role is a perfect introduction to the delivery of Professional Services.
You will host daily workshops with our customers to help them understand and make the most of our exciting learning platform.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
- Be responsible for your own regular educational innovation monitoring, which you will share with your team in a collaborative way
Within 3 months, you will:
- Host your first workshops with customers and get feedback from your peers
- Define your quarterly priorities in relation to the CST and Support & Services roadmap with your coach
- Continuously update our internal knowledge base (CU LEC) on Trello with the information needed for everyone's daily work
Within 6 months, you will:
- Prepare your first difficult or high-stakes workshops with Enterprise customers
- Participate in regular Discovery Meetings with Product Managers to identify the features that will impact your team's activity
- Carry out and orchestrate some pre-sales services on demand
Within 12 months, you will:
- Create the scripts and associated educational resources (preparation course on the Engagement Academy, templates, tools) for some of the new services delivered by the LEC team with the support of your coach
- Train yourself continuously on these new services
- Support the rest of your team in onboarding (support, demo, plan run coachings, supervised coaching) new hires within your team
The Skills Set
- You are a graduate of a business school or equivalent
- You have a first successful experience with customers in consulting or as a Customer Success (including internship)
- You are recognized for your listening and teaching skills
- You are native or fluent in English (C1 level or equivalent), you are able to coach your interlocutors in English with ease.
- Bonus if you are fluent in Spanish or German (B2 level or equivalent) as well.
- You express your ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in writing and orally
- You are proactive with a strong results-oriented culture
- You are curious and have a strong appetite for digital tools and processes
- You are enthusiast for our culture explained here
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1-month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York, and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the new LEC Coach
- Case study with the new LEC Coach & another LEC from the team
- Culture fit with a member of the Client Success Team
- Interview with VP Client Success
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!