Content Lead, France
Paris, Remote /
Marketing – Brand and Content Marketing /
We’re looking for an experienced, multi-skilled content lead with a successful track record of building and managing a content-driven lead gen strategy from scratch.
As our French Content Lead, you’ll be the owner of our organic pipeline growth. You’ll work on creating and distributing content for the whole funnel to consolidate our presence as the market leader in France. From the blog, to ebooks, webinars, to the website, you’ll be the go-to person for all things content for France.
You’ll be joining a growing content team and be coached by the Director of Content.
- Build and grow our French blog and French content marketing efforts to support our organic pipeline growth
- Be the “plume” of our French content. Produce and localize high-quality content in French, from blog posts to ebooks to sales docs
- Distribute and promote our content to grow our brand and audience in France
- Create and manage content projects and the editorial calendar to drive leads for the French sales team. From blog post series to ebooks, co-marketing webinars to a podcast, you get to pick and own the project that brings us the results
- Manage external freelancers, agencies, and budgeting for all French content initiatives
- Manage and report on the content funnel to ensure content drives business growth
- 4+ years of hands-on content marketing experience
- Proven track record of managing a blog and success in driving full-funnel organic growth/lead generation
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong data and analytics skills – you are comfortable reporting on the business impact of your work
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing and the L&D industry is a big plus. Genuine interest in the space helps.
- Experience in creating multimedia content is another big plus (audio, video, visual designs)
- Happy to work remotely and believer in our culture, as explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- 1 month of paid leave for the second parent after birth or adoption, in France
- Work from home
- Tickets restaurant
- Transportation benefits
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues!
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the Director of Content
- Case study
- Interview with Brand Director
- Interview with one of our co-founders
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.