Business Development Representative, KAM
Paris, Remote /
Sales – Sales & Business Development /
Introduction to the Team & Role
We are looking for a new Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team in France. As a 360learning BDR, your role consists in leveraging bleeding-edge Sales Development Techniques & tools to engage prospects and create business opportunities for our Key Account Managers (KAMs).
You will closely work with our Key Account Managers on Medium & Large companies in order to evangelize our Solution and deliver high quality opportunities by reaching out to C-Level Personas within your own territory of Accounts.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training, with a 2-week onboarding process
- Launch some accounts based on Key Account Managers needs & generate your first opportunities
- Meet the team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
Within 3 months, you will:
- Following up on accounts & initiatives by successfully identifying and reaching out to qualified leads
- Act as a partner to our Key Account Managers
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-added emails and social messages
- Define long-term Account Roadmap and start to address our highest personas on your Accounts
Within 6 months, you will:
- Bring visibility to your coach and to your team on your actions, your performance and your forecast
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for very targeted outreach
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage the leads
Within 12 months, you will:
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Prioritize your actions and your territory
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of meetings and qualified opportunities generated.
The Skill Set:
- First experience in a BtoB SaaS environment, as a BDR or an SDR
- A past experience as an Enterprise BDR generating opportunities on Large companies would be a plus
- Experience using CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Sales Engagement Software (SalesLoft preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English (US/UK) / B2 level or equivalent (FR)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer:
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent. View our CSR charter.
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone Screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with our BDR Team Lead
- Role Play with a KAM + an Outbound Methodology Case Study with our BDR Team Lead and a BDR KAM
- Clarification Meeting with our Director of Enterprise
- Culture Fit Meeting with our Chief Revenue Officer
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!