Head of Talent Acquisition
Paris, Remote /
Growth – HR and Employee Experience /
As our Head of Talent Acquisition you coach and support the team responsible for growing the 360Learning talent pool. You lead three talent acquisition professionals (plus external back-up when required) spread in between France and the USA and report to the Chief HR Officer. Your home base is our Paris entity but - 360Learning being a remote-first organization - the role can be held from anywhere in France.
- Consolidate the staff plan for 360Learning and break it down within the talent acquisition team,
- Directly handle full-cycle recruiting for 2 roles per month with a focus on strong hiring coach partnership and high expectations,
- Act as the principal gatekeeper of hiring quality, ensuring 360Learners keeps hiring the best talent,
- Define and organize the team, its budget and its resources to anticipate and meet business needs,
- Make the Talent Acquisition team members grow, setting them on a path to be better than you are,
- Partner with the Brand team to grow our employer brand as expressed in our job ads, career website, recruiting media posts...
- Develop a data-driven machine to assess candidates with the maximum precision and fidelity while continuously improving our hiring practices,
- Benchmark, benchmark, benchmark: if it’s happening in Talent Acquisition, you should know about it!
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- 5+ years recruiting experience with an in-house recruiting team in SaaS,
- 2+ years as a lead recruiter, coaching 1-2 talent acquisition managers,
- Outstanding coaching skills, helping people grow,
- Data-driven organizer,
- Proficient recruiter,
- Competitor mindset,
- Effective at partnering with team and clients, including senior leadership.
- Eager to work in a remote first company,
- Fluent French,
- Fluent English (high B2, or C1 level),
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
- Experience with the US market and/or HR Tech are a strong plus
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- 1 month of paid leave for the second parent after birth or adoption
- Work from home (or anywhere)
- Annual leave (CP, RTT)
- Meal vouchers
- 50% transportation reimbursement for commute
- full “Forfait mobilité durable” for commute
- Health care with Alan
- Gymlib subscription
- Colleagues who will give you lots of feedback!
- Call with our recruiter,
- Discovery interview with the CHRO,
- Case-study with the team and the CHRO,
- Follow-up and Culture-fit interview with the CEO,
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.