Operations Manager H/F
Growth – Operations
As an Operations Manager you will be leading strategic projects to help monitor and improve the performance of different teams (i.e., sales, customer success, product, marketing). You will be working closely with the CEO, COO, Director of operations and the coachs of the different teams.
- Analyse team performance to prepare CEO / Board discussions
- Contribute to the business plan preparation with CFO / Director of Operations
- Identify and deliver improvement levers in teams
- Lead transversal initiatives in close collaboration with CEO/COO/Director of Operations
- Design target organisations for the different teams (i.e., reporting lines, number of FTE)
- Design optimal processes to maximize team performance
- Ensure team scopes are MECE
- Top business or engineering school
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- At least 3 years in a top management consulting firm or in the Operations team of a fast growing Saas scale-up would be highly appreciated
- Unique culture https://www.swipe.to/5618x
- A team of top profiles
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- “Ticket restaurant”
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- First interview with our Customer Success Ops
- Case study with someone from the Operations Team + speed dating with the Ops team
- Final round with one of the founders
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, Lego & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $50 Million and currently employs 160 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris.
Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, consume and engage with courses, providing valuable feedback to course creators. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to track course completion rate, identifying opportunities to improve courses to better meet the needs of their workforce. By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies into learning organizations.
By putting continuous learning at the core of how we operate, 360Learning has created Convexity, a new organizational structure which creates exponential impact by design. We strive for total empowerment, where every team member has true autonomy over a clearly defined scope with quantifiable goals, replacing authority with full accountability. By defining where & with whom you interact, Convexity promotes a flexible work lifestyle, in which team members choose where, when and how they work.