Business Development Representative, High Velocity
Paris, Remote /
Sales – Inside Sales /
We are looking for a new Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team in France.
As a 360learning BDR, your role consists in creating business opportunities for French Account Executives through inbound leads qualification. You will leverage bleeding-edge Sales Development Techniques & tools to engage prospects.
You will benefit from a thorough onboarding and training, and you will work in close collaboration with our French Sales and Marketing leadership.
Within a month, you will
- Understand our product offering through training, with a 2-week onboarding process
- Become a Trello expert
- Qualify and follow up on inbound leads (content, free trial sign-ups, demo requests, chat, events) mostly via phone but also through email, LinkedIn and video
- Document all interactions and findings with leads in our CRM
- Create your first opportunities for the sales team.
Within 3 months, you will
- Act as a partner to the Account Executives
- Master how to prioritize your inbound leads pipeline and forecast your performance
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-added emails and social messages
Within 6 months, you will
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities
- Partner with Marketing to improve lead conversion and get creative by bringing innovative lead generation ideas
- Research trends and best practices for creating interest and engagement
Within 12 months, you will
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage leads from all industries, company size and level of interest
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities generated.
The Skills Set
- First 6-month experience in a BtoB SaaS environment, as a BDR, SDR or Inside Sales.
- Any experience in Digital Learning solutions or HR Tech is preferred.
- Experience using CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Sales Engagement Software (SalesLoft preferred) is nice to have.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and French proficiency
- Active listening skills, ability to uncover customer needs.
- Adaptability (fast-paced environment), competitive spirit and love for teamwork
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. A framework to make you successful - Envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Call with our recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with the Coach
- Qualification call role play with the coach and an AE
- Clarification meetings with other 360Learners
- Cultural Fit with a co-founder, a VP or a Coach
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!