Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
New York, Remote /
Growth – HR and Employee Experience /
As our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager you will be a key architect and operator in growing the 360Learning pool of talents by sourcing, attracting and recruiting top business talent from around the world. You will join an existing team of two talent acquisition professionals and report to the Chief HR Officer. Your home base will be our New York entity but the role can be held from anywhere in the U.S.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring coach partnership and candidate advocacy
- Drive different ways to build talent pipelines including targeted search, referrals, events and sourcing campaigns
- Source, engage and activate passive candidates
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring coaches and the HR team
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact pipeline quality and our recruiting organization and process
- Partner with the Brand team to define our employer voice as expressed in our job ads, career website and recruiting media posts, and act as gatekeeper for all communications by the talent acquisition team
- 5+ years recruiting experience with an in-house recruiting team in SaaS,
- Compelling presence on social media to build employer brand,
- Proven experience in detecting outstanding sales talent.
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging and closing excellent, senior-level passive candidates in the US,
- Effective at partnering with team and clients, including senior leadership.
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities,
- Ability to work in a metrics-driven fast-paced environment,
- Eager to work in a remote first company,
- Flawless English,
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
- Experience with the UK market is a plus
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- 20 days Annual leave
- Extended parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Work with a team laser focused on performance
- Call with our recruiter,
- Discovery interview with the CHRO,
- Case-study with the team and the CHRO,
- Follow-up and Culture-fit interview with the GM USA,
Our mission at 360Learning is to help companies achieve growth through impactful learning.
Our Collaborative Learning platform enables teams to crowdsource learning needs and in-house expertise to address knowledge gaps based on business needs. This bottom-up approach to learning helps companies ship and improve courses for maximum relevance and impact. Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (Paris, New York, and London) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, SNCF) worldwide with more than 1.5 million users.