US Account Executive M/F
Sales – Sales
As US Corporate Sales Manager, you will integrate 360Learning’s US New Business Team and become a key player to enable our Hypergrowth. Objective: double our recurring revenue each year and become the Global Leader in Corporate Learning within 3 years!
In particular, you will be in charge of:
- Managing Inbound US Corporate Leads along the sales cycle
- Deploying outbound methodology to evangelize US target companies and transform them into clients
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs from Large Enterprises
- Building a solid network in the US HR ecosystem
- Providing rigorous reporting and ensuring your forecast reliability
- Suggesting levers for improvement to increase our sales performance
- You will also have an active role in improving internal processes and scaling our corporate culture by promoting a business culture of repeatability, data, clarity, precision and impact.
At 360Learning, your responsibilities evolve with the challenges and growth of the scale up. Every 6 months, we hit a new growth milestone, job positions evolve and are enriched, new opportunities emerge and career paths are open.
- Native English speaker
- Excellent academic background
- 2+ years experience in B2B (SaaS sales in a +)
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Strong Active Listening skills
- Team Player mindset
- Basic HR culture notions is a plus
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter looking to make a significant impact and grow with 360Learning. You are a problem solver, a natural leader and a doer 💪
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, Lego & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $50 Million and currently employs 160 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris.
Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, consume and engage with courses, providing valuable feedback to course creators. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to track course completion rate, identifying opportunities to improve courses to better meet the needs of their workforce.
By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies into learning organizations. By putting continuous learning at the core of how we operate, 360 Learning has created Convexity, a new organizational structure which creates exponential impact by design. We strive for total empowerment, where every team member has true autonomy over a clearly defined scope with quantifiable goals, replacing authority with full accountability. By defining where & with whom you interact, Convexity promotes a flexible work lifestyle, in which team members choose where, when and how they work.