Product Ops Manager
Paris, Remote /
Growth – Strategy & Operations /
As a Product Ops Manager you will be leading strategic projects to help monitor and improve the performance of our product team. Your objective is to allow transparency on our product performance (i.e., stickiness, adoption) and on our squad performance (i.e., velocity, SLA), to audit and improve the processes of our Product Squads (i.e., feature requests, discovery with clients) and finally to own the improvement plan for our product NPS. You will be working closely with the CEO, VP product, Director of operations and our product squads.
- Analyse Squad performance (i.e., velocity, SLA) and identify improvement opportunities
- Analyse our product NPS and define an improvement plan
- Define the KPIs to monitor the performance of our product (i.e., adoption, stickiness)
- Work with our growth intelligence team to create clear dashboard to create transparency on these KPIs for future fundraising (i.e.; in line with US VC standards)
- Design optimal processes to maximize squads performance (i.e., feature requests in Harvestr, discovery meetings)
- Audit our product health score and work with customer success to improve the predictability of product related churn
- Support product team with analysis and project management
- Top engineering school
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- 3 years in a top management consulting firm or in a Product Operations team of a fast growing SaaS scale-up would be highly appreciated
- Unique culture
- A team of top profiles
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- “Ticket restaurant”
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- First round of interviews with the Team Coach
- Case study with 2 stakeholders from other teams (Product and Customer Success)
- Meetings with 2 teammates from the Operations and Strategy team
- Culture fit meeting with one of our co-founders
Who we are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!