VP Legal and DPO
Paris, Remote /
Growth – Legal /
As VP Legal you will focus on building a scalable legal infrastructure and support the team in delivering projects that increase the maturity of the organization.
At 360Learning, we are committed to ensuring that all of our customers' data is protected, and that our work complies with data protection legislation. As DPO you will set up internal data protection policy and help us improve our management of potentially sensitive information, carry out regular internal security audits, and act as the main point of contact between 360Learning and our customers.
You will be based in France - remote work possible - and will work closely with the CFO and the CRO.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes an insight to our teams, culture, and product
- Become an expert in Trello & asynchronous communication
Within 3 month, you will:
- Coach the legal team
- Start an audit of our current legal infrastructure
- Manage the process to create efficiency in the contracting process with clients and suppliers
- Ensure the company’s policy is in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the last practices in the SaaS environment
Within 6 month, you will:
- Conduct the transformation of legal into a scalable infrastructure
- Act as the primary point of contact within the company team members (revenue team, product, tech…) and customers on issues related to data protection
- Evaluate the existing data protection framework and identify areas of non or partial compliance, then manage rectification if need be
- Set-up internal data protection policies, guidelines, and processes, in relation with key stakeholders
- Negotiate all data protection agreements with customers
- Maintain records of all data processing activities carried out by the company
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Expert knowledge and in-depth understanding of data privacy legislation
- Knowledge of cybersecurity risks and information security standards
- Ability to make good judgements regarding data privacy risks and to prioritize resources and activity around managing those risks
- Strong project management skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar type of role (DPO), in a fast growing SaaS company
- Masters degree
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the CFO
- Interview with our International Legal Counsel
- Case study preparation and presentation
- On-site interview with the CEO and with CRO
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place. 360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!