Product Marketing Manager France
Paris, Remote /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
As a Product Marketer at 360Learning, you will own the positioning and messaging for a portfolio of products, including one in the early stages of product development. For existing products, you’ll work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to drive demand and adoption. For upcoming products, you’ll work hand-in-hand with a Product Manager to shape the product and go-to-market strategy.
You’ll join a new function at 360Learning and will be part of building a Product Marketing team from the ground up. You will be coached by our Director of Product Marketing.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that sets us apart in the market
- Lead cross-functional product launches and campaigns that drive product demand and adoption
- Conduct market research – including customer interviews, win/loss analysis, and competitive intel – to inform our product and go-to-market strategy
- Craft compelling marketing collaterals that demonstrate the value our product provides customers, including case studies, landing pages, and slides
- Continuously monitor sales and marketing performance to identify opportunities to improve our go-to-market strategy
- Minimum 1-2 years of product marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- You are a strong communicator. You’re a go-to person for colleagues to help refine narrative structure, messaging, and copy
- You are data-driven but know that qualitative observations bring invaluable texture–you take the time and effort to ensure you’ve captured the whole story
- You are meticulous when it comes to details but never lose sight of the big picture
- You thrive in ambiguity. You have numerous examples of taking complex requirements and opposing viewpoints to deliver high-impact projects
- You’re “customer obsessed.”
- Fluent in French and in English (B2 level or equivalent)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.