Brand & Creative Director
New York, Remote /
Marketing – Brand and Content Marketing /
360Learning is looking to hire our first-ever Creative & Brand Director to lead, inspire, and energize our brand team to do their best work, and take our global brand presence to the next level.
The Creative & Brand Director is the creative custodian to ensure that at every interaction anyone has with 360Learning, our brand is expressed at its best. Wherever 360Learning appears - from campaigns, in social, online, at real-world events, and across all channels from the blog to podcasts to video shows- the brand feels consistent, impactful, and unique.
You’ll refine and drive our brand voice across every communication channel and campaign, working closely with Content, Design, Demand Generation, Product marketing, and Marketing leadership to drive large-scale creative initiatives, while managing a growing Brand team, which today consists of social media, campaigns and PR, video, and brand design.
You’ll join a growing Content & Brand team of 8 other talented marketers and be coached by the Director of Content & Brand. Here’s an overview of the role:
Lead all brand initiatives: direct and steward our brand identity to ensure cohesiveness across all customer touchpoints, including internal communications
Bring a creative vision: identify unique ways for us to build and engage our audience
Craft the stories: crafting compelling stories that simply and strongly connote the “why” behind our unique approach and product
Connect the creative with the business: create groundbreaking brand marketing that wins awards AND gets results
Build the foundation for a creative function: create the foundation and methodology for how we operationalize and scale our brand team and creative operations
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes a deep dive into our teams, culture, and product
- Get to know the rest of the Content & Brand teams, our brand voice, strategic narratives, and brand ambition
- Understand our market and business needs, and map out the role Brand & Creative should play
- Benchmark what our competitors are doing in PR, campaigns, and launches, and come up with strategies that beat theirs
Within 3 months, you will:
- Bring your point of view to the team
- Define and turn brand strategic narratives into creative campaigns across different channels
- Prepare our first brand marketing campaign
- Work with the rest of the marketing and leadership team to define the campaigns calendar
- Manage the day-to-day operations and outputs of the brand team, including drafting briefs and validating deliverables
Within 6 months, you will:
- Ensure cross-channel communications are on brand
- Ensure that creative initiatives contribute to the goals of larger marketing and acquisition efforts
- Measure the impact of our campaign and communication efforts through brand surveys
Within 12 months, you will:
- Establish 360Learning as the leader in learning and pioneer of the Collaborative Learning movement
- Prove that our brand is a key element to 360Learning’s growth with successful, repeatable campaigns and strategies
The Skills Set
- A successful creative leader, with a minimum of 8+ years in the creative industries, working for a wide range of clients and brands, ideally agency as well as client-side, and 2 years of leadership experience
- Passion for storytelling, copywriting, defining brand narratives, and digesting complex topics to memorable pitches and all content formats (written, video, audio) across channels (website, social, ads, in-person)
- A strong portfolio of work of which you’re proud, as well as a few concepts that you know, could have been amazing if only they’d been made
- Experience in coaching creative teams to help them create their best work
- Ability to toggle between the big picture to the nitty-gritty and back, with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- Creative AND organized.
- Good with deadlines and managing multiple projects
- Experience in measuring brand and campaign success, comfortable with numbers and analytics
- Fluency in French is a big plus (but not a must)
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!