New York, Remote /
Customer Success – Solutions Engineering /
As a Sales Engineer, you will be working closely with our US-based sales team demonstrating the value of 360Learning during the presales process. You will help learning and development teams of top organizations with alignment on their growth objectives with 360Learning’s benefits.
As our first Sales Engineer hire in our New York office, you will lay down the foundation for Sales Engineer department in the United States. You will become a technical and functional internal expert of our technology, developing a deep understanding of our solution. You will bridge the gap between the strategic direction of our product development and the needs of our market.
What You'll Do
- Become a trusted advisor to all levels within the prospective customer organization from CEOs, to IT stakeholders, to Learning & Development Leads
- Tackle extremely technical conversations with highly technical decision-makers
- Simplify technical concepts for non-technical stakeholders
- Work with the sales team to generate pipe as well as close business, serving our prospects with outstanding quality, service, and knowledge
- Guide prospects through evaluations of our product at various technical and functional levels while remaining creative, upbeat, and positive team player at all times
- Explain the product in the context of concrete business impact while having a deep understanding of the learning & development industry and being process-driven
- Prepare presentations and demo environments to meet the needs of prospects
- Confer with prospective customers and engineers to assess implementation needs and determine requirements
- You ensure that we maintain a 70% win rate for all deals in which you are involved
The Skills Set
- 2+ years experience in technical pre-sales, preferably in a high-growth environment.
- You have strong sales instincts and enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time in the USA (when permitted)
- You possess a “can do” attitude and see obstacles as opportunities where 360Learning can succeed
- You enjoy being at the intersection of technology, business, and learning
- You have a strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems: SSO, CRM, ERP and HRIS
- Strong natural and intellectual curiosity especially around the application of technology to solve all kinds of problems
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Knowledge of the LMS industry is a plus
- Experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
- Enthusiasm for our convexity corporate culture is a must!
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority.
Who we are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!