Product Designer M/F
Technology – Design
As a product designer, you’ll work within one of our experimented squads of PM’s, designers, engineers and be involved during the entire problem-solving process to improve the functionalities and design of our platform. Your role is to envision how people experience 360Learning, make sure we’ll find the best solution to the company challenges and supporting our long-term vision. We support and learn from each other, but we’re empowered to work autonomously. Our team is growing fast. You’ll have a big impact here.
- Make the user's voice heard in your squad, build and ship new features together.
- Quickly translate insights from every collaborator (PMs, Sales, CST, Support) into goals, define user experience workflow, make complex information understandable and deliver design concepts that are really simple, very neat and super user-friendly to feed our product initiatives.
- Provide design best practices and feedback to other squads.
- Help us standardize and evangelize our design system within all the 360Learners.
- Influence the way we do things day-by-day from your designer vision and create processes, best practices for all the company that help us to turn progressively into a Design organization.
- Recently graduated in a great design school or past experience in shipping high digital products, not only websites.
- You have an outstanding product and design sensibility.
- Want to have a real impact.
- You know that doing simple things is the hardest thing in the world.
- Minimalist freak, and taste for clean and simple products.
- Strong product design portfolio with examples of neat interactions and clear information architectures across web and/or mobile apps.
- Ability to drive a project from UX to UI.
- Deep users understanding and experience in applying research insights in order to design minimal things.
- User research principle (user test, wireframes, etc, ...).
- Conception to Prototyping softwares skills (Figma, Sketch, Principle, Invision, etc...).
- No fear to change daily work processes and willingness to improve them.
- Interest in new organizational methods.
- Fluent english (B2 level or equivalent)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Transport benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Pension plan
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Key moment to 360Learning and help us shape a world-class design team
- Phone call with our recruiter
- On-site interview with our Head of Design
- On-site case studies on previous projects with your stakeholders
- Interview with one of our co-founders
- Team lunch
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, Lego & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $50 Million and currently employs 160 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris.
Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, consume and engage with courses, providing valuable feedback to course creators. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to track course completion rate, identifying opportunities to improve courses to better meet the needs of their workforce.
By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies into learning organizations.By putting continuous learning at the core of how we operate, 360 Learning has created Convexity, a new organizational structure which creates exponential impact by design. We strive for total empowerment, where every team member has true autonomy over a clearly defined scope with quantifiable goals, replacing authority with full accountability. By defining where & with whom you interact, Convexity promotes a flexible work lifestyle, in which team members choose where, when and how they work.