Growth Marketing Manager UK
London, Remote /
Growth – Demand Generation /
As a Head of Demand Generation for the UK, you are in charge of scaling our marketing strategy in the UK. We opened the market about 1.5 years ago and want to go big!
To do so:
- You own all stages of the marketing funnel: lead generation, conversion, customer marketing.
- You leverage all available channels, either first-hand (paid channels, email marketing) or in collaboration with the other teams (Events, Brand for SEO etc.)
You will be part of the Marketing team and will be coached by the Global Director of Demand Generation. You will work closely with the sales, brand and product marketing teams.
- Generate demand on the UK market.
- Ensure cost-efficiency of demand generation.
- Feed the Product Marketing team with market insights on what messages work / don’t work.
- Monitor your budget and the performance of every step of your sales funnel.
- Manage existing online channels: Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Create and optimize qualification & nurturing campaigns in collaboration with the UK Sales team.
- Create and optimize reactivation campaigns on our existing lead and customer bases.
- Identify new channels to generate more leads at the best rates.
- Generate leads through webinars with our Head of Global Events.
- Important: the position can be located in France or in the UK.
- From 2 to 6 years of experience (total).
- Experienced in traffic management with strong expertise in PPC (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads). This is a must-have.
- Capable of producing native-level English ad copy
- Data-driven: you start with numbers. You’re focused on performance. You’re able to autonomously monitor budgets and KPIs and report on these.
- Attention to details: you catch every spelling mistake on customer-facing content. You know how to launch a campaign on time without a glitch.
- Structured and analytical: you are able to investigate and conduct analysis to understand the performance and A/B tests.
- Very autonomous: you’re able to define and execute your own strategy. You request help from the right person when needed. You're comfortable with a changing work environment due to hyper growth context.
- Enthusiasm for and fit with our corporate culture
- Experience: you’ve ideally previously worked for a SaaS company.
Top 3 reasons why you should be interested in this job
- Low Authority: you will have the full funnel ownership, from lead creation to deal closing.
- Impact: you will have a high-stake & high-impact position. Your role is key to understand and grow the UK market.
- Collaborative Learning: you will learn state-of-the-art methods as we strive to be best-in-class when it comes to deploying the demand generation playbook.
What we offer
- A challenging scope, key to the success of our business, that you’ll be able to grow
- A unique work culture focused on flexible working conditions (work from home, flexible hours, annual leave, etc.)
- A diverse and highly-skilled team to help you grow and have fun :)
- Financial advantages: competitive salary + transportation benefits + Medical, Dental, Vision + Pension plan
- Screening call with our Talent Acquisition specialist
- Take-home assignment: case study
- Interview with the Global Director of Demand Generation
- Culture-fit call with the UK Country Manager
- Reference calls
- Offer !
At 360Learning we aim to change the way companies achieve growth with learning.
Our SaaS platform helps employees improve at their job and it allows leaders to be one step ahead of the competition. A pioneer in the “Collaborative Learning” field, we enable every team member to raise specific learning needs through our platform. From these needs, courses can be created with assistance from in-house experts” and improved between peers to maximize skills development.
Internally we created Convexity, an organization model whereby every team member can have an exponential impact. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (France, the United States, the United Kingdom) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, SNCF) worldwide and counts more than 1.5 million users.