Solutions Engineer USA
New York, Remote /
Customer Success – Solutions Engineering /
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be working closely with our US-based sales team demonstrating the value of 360Learning during the presales process. You will help learning and development teams of top organizations to align their growth objectives with 360Learning’s benefits.
As our first presales hire in our New York office, you will lay down the foundation for presales department in the United States. You will become a technical and functional internal expert of our technology, developing a deep understanding of our solution. You will bridge the gap between the strategic direction of our product development and the needs of our market.
- Become a trusted advisor to all levels within the prospective customer organization from CEOs, to IT stakeholders, to Learning & Development Leads
- Tackle extremely technical conversations with highly technical decision-makers Simplify technical concepts for non-technical stakeholders
- Work with the sales team to generate pipe as well as close business, serving our prospects with outstanding quality, service, and knowledge
- Guide prospects through evaluations of our product at various technical and functional levels while remaining creative, upbeat, and positive team player at all times
- Explain the product in the context of concrete business impact while having a deep understanding of the learning & development industry and being process-driven
- Prepare presentations and demo environments to meet the needs of prospects
- Confer with prospective customers and engineers to assess implementation needs and determine requirements
- You ensure that we maintain a 70% win rate for all deals in which you are involved
- You have experience in technical sales or pre-sales roles. (Technical Account Manager, Solution Engineer, or a Pre-Sales Consultant)
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Pre-Sales, Engagement Management, or Learning Management Systems (LMS) implementation consultant
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time in the USA
- You possess a “can do” attitude and see obstacles as opportunities where 360Learning can succeed
- You have strong sales instincts and enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle
- You enjoy being at the intersection of technology, business, and learning
- You have a strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems. This includes SSO, CRM, ERP and HRIS
- You have the ability to strategically pitch the value of our solution. You will present clear slides to C-level about how our features translate into ROI, and how 360Learning Customer Success Team will deliver that ROI
- Knowledge of the LMS industry is a plus
- Experience in the SaaS industry will be considered an advantage
- Enthusiasm for our convexity corporate culture is a must!
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- 20 days Annual leave
- Extended parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Work with a team laser focused on performance
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Call with one of our Co-Founders and an AE from the team
- Call with the Hiring Manager and Case study
- Reference check
- Offer !
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.