Head of Demand Generation FR (H/F)
Growth – Demand Generation
As Head of Demand Generation for France, you are responsible for creating pipe to feed a growing team of 20+ AE on our biggest market. You define and execute the strategy to both scale the demand generation machine and optimize our acquisition costs.
To do so:
- You act on all steps of the marketing funnel: lead generation, conversion, customer marketing.
- You leverage all available channels, either first-hand (paid channels, email marketing) or in collaboration with the other teams (Events, Brand for SEO etc.)
You will be part of the Marketing team and will be coached by the Global Director of Demand Generation. You will work closely with the following teams: Sales, Brand and Product Marketing.
Your main objectives will include :
- Generate demand on the FR market
- Support the deployment of Brand and GTM campaigns
- Ensure cost-efficiency of demand generation
Day-to-day will include:
- Monitor your budget and the performance of every step of your sales funnel.
- Manage existing online channels: SEA, paid social, directories, local email partners etc. - either 1st hand or with agencies.
- Create and optimize qualification & nurturing campaigns in collaboration with the Inside Sales team.
- Create and optimize reactivation campaigns on our existing lead and customer bases.
- Identify new channels to generate more leads at the best rates.
- Deploy Brand & GTM campaigns across Demand Generation channels.
- Contribute to the Event strategy with our Head of Global Events.
- You have at least 2-3 years experience in online marketing with a strong expertise in traffic management / marketing automation. This is a must-have
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have an experience in a "B2B SaaS" company
- Business-driven, you understand the Sales mindset and you are focused on performance
- Data-driven, you are able to autonomously create and share reports and to monitor KPIs
- Problem-solver, structured and analytical, you are able to investigate, and to conduct analysis to understand the performance and A/B tests
- You have an excellent written communication
- You have good interpersonal skills as many interactions are required with all teams
- Very autonomous, you are able to define and execute own strategy, to request help from the right when needed.
- Changing work environment due to hyper growth context do not intimidate you.
- You are enthusiastic for our corporate culture and you fit with it
- An experience working with / in a Sales team a plus
Why you should apply to this job :
- You will have the full funnel ownership: from lead creation to deal closing.
- You will have a high-stake & high-impact position: 7-digit budget to deal with our biggest and most strategic market.
- You will learn state-of-the-art methods as we strive to be best-in-class when it comes to deploying the demand generation playbook.
What we offer :
- Full autonomy on a broad and highly challenging scope, this is key to the success of our business
- A unique work culture focused on flexible working conditions (work from home, flexible hours)
- RTT, tickets restaurants, 50% transportation costs, mutuelle (Alan)
- On premise activities: yoga, cardio training, boxing classes… You name it!
- A diverse and highly-skilled team to help you grow and have fun :)
Interview process :
- Screening call with Alexandre, our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Homework case study
- On-site interviews with Global Director of Demand Generation, Sales and PMM teams
- On-site speed dating with various 360Learners including a co-founder
- Reference calls
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, Lego & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $50 Million and currently employs 160 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris.
Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, consume and engage with courses, providing valuable feedback to course creators. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to track course completion rate, identifying opportunities to improve courses to better meet the needs of their workforce. By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies into learning organizations.
By putting continuous learning at the core of how we operate, 360Learning has created Convexity, a new organizational structure which creates exponential impact by design. We strive for total empowerment, where every team member has true autonomy over a clearly defined scope with quantifiable goals, replacing authority with full accountability. By defining where & with whom you interact, Convexity promotes a flexible work lifestyle, in which team members choose where, when and how they work.