New York, Remote /
Marketing – Brand and Content Marketing /
We’re looking for an experienced editorial manager with a great track record of managing a successful B2B blog. As our Managing Editor, you’ll be the owner of our blog and SEO strategy and performance. You’ll be in charge of our editorial calendar, blog content production, and distribution with the goal of driving TOFU traffic and leads to grow our US presence.
You’ll be joining a growing content team and be coached by the Director of Content.
- Lead and grow our blog into the go-to resource for L&D and HR professionals (by consistently publishing high-quality editorial content)
- Write, edit, and proofread every word that gets published on our blog and be the gatekeeper for our editorial quality and standards
- Build SEO as a core channel for our organic growth
- Recruit and manage freelancers and agencies and optimize our ROI
- Distribute and promote our blog content to grow our brand and audience
- Manage and report on the blog acquisition funnel to ensure content drives business growth
- Enable 360Learners in every team to share knowledge and insights by supporting the full editorial production process
- 4+ years of hands-on content marketing experience
- Proven track record of managing a blog and success in driving traffic and SEO
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong data and analytics skills – you are comfortable reporting on the business impact of your work
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing and the L&D industry is a big plus. Genuine interest in the space helps.
- Experience in creating multimedia content is another big plus (audio, video, visual designs)
- Happy to work remotely and believer in our culture, as explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues !
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the Director of Content
- Take home exercise
- Interview with Brand Director
- Interview with one of our co-founders
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.