Senior Account Executive
London, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
Our Sales team is growing at a tremendous pace in response to very strong demand for 360Learning platform in the UK market. This growth has resulted in the need to hire an additional Senior Account Executive who is passionate, results oriented and thrives as part of a team.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving revenue in the UK with a focus on the mid-market segment. You are committed to learning and perfectly executing our proven sales methodologies to hit your quota and to actively contribute to the UK growth strategy and sales effort.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Get familiar with our Convexity culture
- Master the product demo and pitch
- Meet the global team through coffee time and happy hours
Within 3 months, you will:
- Build your own pipeline
- Run tailored and exceptional client meetings
- Become knowledgeable in Learning & Development market trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Close your first deal!
Within 6 months, you will:
- Drive revenue generation through qualifying and closing new business
- Meet and exceed all quarterly sales quotas
- Onboard junior account executives
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute as a subject-matter expert on the 360Learning platform and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
- Be ready to tackle more complex, multi-thread deals
- A proven sales hunter and closer background/experience
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS as an Account Executive or Presales Role
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning and a doer attitude
- Creative, curious, proactive and autonomous, you want to participate in a start-up growth
- Exceptional written and spoken English for communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Executed complex software/platform demos in your sales process
- An ability to establish strong, trusting relationships with key decision makers at all levels
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary and equity
- Benefits: Health Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Personal Loss, and Disability coverage, Employee Care Line
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, total work from home possible anywhere in the UK with a one-off allowance to set up home office
- Culture: A framework to make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the hiring coach
- Case study with the team and the coach
- Clarification meeting with various 360Learners
- Interview with one of our co-founders
- Offer !
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!