Paris, Remote /
Technology – R&D /
As 360Learning’s Security Engineer and part of the Architecture Team, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Security.
“White-hat hacker”, you will make sure that our platform and our infrastructure have an answer to all the possible software issues, breaches and threats they can encounter.
Alongside our Head of Security you will also be in charge of building a security roadmap for the whole company while evangelizing the R&D and making sure our software engineers are aware of the best security practices.
Within 1 month, you will
- Follow a thorough onboarding to understand our business, and learn our culture and work methodologies
- Discover our architecture, read our previous security audits
- Make a first assessment of security at 360Learning
Within 3 months, you will
- Execute your first tests for vulnerabilities and lead your own pentests
- Reflect on your first architecture audit
- Start building the security roadmap in coordination with our devops and architects to make sure that we don’t face high security risks and get high scores at prospects pentests and audit
- Start working on this roadmap
Within 6 to 12 months, you will
- Publish, then continuously improve and update, the security roadmap
- Start partnering with the software engineers to promote your first new security features and make sure they follow high security standards
- Promote security internally (R&D team, Revenue Team…) and externally (blogs, articles…)
- Alongside our Head of Security, define the next big steps for our organization for instance ISO/SOC certifications, hacker bounties programs...
The Skills Set
- You have at least 4 years work experience in SaaS (as Dev, DevOps, DevSecOps…)
- With at least 2 years work experience in information security roles
- Ideally you have worked in an audit company or a SaaS company
- You are used to working with Cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, GCP…), you understand their security principles and practices
- You performed state-of-the-art pentests & audits
- You are used to working on compliance needs (ISO/SOC…)
- Ideally you have security certifications (CISSP, Cloud Security Certifications…)
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent
- You are fluent in english (B2 Level or equivalent)
- You show a strong enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- A strategic role in as fast-moving environment : Participate in the creation of a Security expertise/department for a scale-up that develops a highly complex Saas platform with 205k unique monthly users and 2.3 millions registered. Align, with the help of the Head of Security, the entire R&D team and C-Levels on security aspects
- With a high-level team by your side : We are more than 40 engineers in our R&D with different levels of expertise but all known for their ability to tackle complex codebase challenges. They are all willing to learn and progress every day, so we can make 360Learning a top security Saas company.
- High stake security challenges: We have a high traffic platform, with big B2B clients. Moreover, the content that our clients upload to our platform contains all their core knowledge, so it’s always classified as sensitive information. This makes security an important challenge.
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, luncheon vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- Call with our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Alexandre
- Meeting with our Architecture team (Software Architect and Head of Devops)
- Meeting with one of our Product Managers
- Meeting with our Chief Technical Officer
- Offer !
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!