Junior Talent Acquisition Partner
Paris, Remote /
Growth – HR and Employee Experience /
As our Junior Talent Acquisition Partner you will focus on growing the 360Learning team by sourcing, attracting and recruiting top talent with a focus on client facing & corporate roles (Account Executives, Customer Success Partners, Business Development Representatives, Learning & Engagement Managers, etc.). You will join a team of four senior talent acquisition professionals, geographically distributed between France and US and report to the Director of Talent Acquisition. Your home base will be our Paris entity, but the role can be held remote from anywhere in France.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Graduate in Convexity through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
- Learn our hiring processes, tools and frameworks
- Learn about OKRs and draft your own
Within 3 months, you will:
- Take on your first sourcing projects and source relevant profiles, using Boolean search and other methods
- Learn how to pith 360Learning EVP
- Shadow senior Talent Acquisition Managers during end-to-end hiring processes
- Learn how to navigate Trello boards and be efficient in Lever
Within 6 months, you will:
- Take on your own end-to-end recruitments
- Drive different ways to build talent pipelines including targeted search, referrals and sourcing campaigns
- Close the expected number of candidates each month
- Find your own sources for market intelligence and learn to benchmark
Within 12 months, you will:
- Take on your first talent acquisition project (fields: employer brand, analytics…)
- Contribute to one of the 12 Convexity tribes
- Deliver impactful improvements to the way we hire
The Skills Set
- Internship or apprenticeship in recruiting, preferably in tech companies.
- Good eye for talent with ability to screen resumes.
- Curiosity and motivation to learn. A lot of both.
- Ability to work in a data-driven environment
- Keen interest in DE&I.
- Eager to work in a remote first company.
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework to make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Call with our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (Alex)
- Discovery interview with the Director of Talent Acquisition (Raluca)
- Case-study with the team
- Culture-fit interview with the Chief People Officer (Nicholas)
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!