Business Development Representative, Enterprise
Paris, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
We are looking for a new Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team in France.
As a 360Learning BDR, your role consists in leveraging bleeding-edge Sales Development Techniques & tools to engage prospects and create business opportunities for our Account Executives.
You will closely work with our Account Executives on Enterprise companies in order to evangelize our Solution and deliver high quality opportunities by reaching out to C-Level Personas within your own territory of Accounts.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training, with a 2-week onboarding process
- Start to manage your own Accounts territory and define common strategy of approach with your Account Executives
- Meet the team through virtual coffee and happy hours
Within 3 months, you will:
- Successfully identify qualified leads
- Act as a partner to our Account Executives
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-added emails and social messages
- Define long-term Account Roadmap and start to address our highest personas on your Accounts
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for very targeted outreach
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engagement
Within 12 months, you will:
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to weekly meetings
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of meetings and qualified opportunities generated.
The Skills Set
- Master's degree in a related field (preferred)
- First experience in a BtoB SaaS environment, as a BDR or an SDR
- A previous role as an Enterprise BDR generating opportunities on Large companies would be a plus
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce preferred) & Sales Engagement Software (SalesLoft preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent French / B2 level or equivalent English
- enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary and BSPCE
- Benefits: RTT, “tickets restaurant”, 50% transport, Health insurance, Gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent after birth.
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- Corporate culture: International team (Offices in London, New York and Paris), Complete autonomy within your scope, Unique “Convexity” culture
- Call with our recruiter
- Job Coach Interview
- Cases Study
- Clarification meetings with other 360Learners
- Interview with one of our co founders
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!