VP of Enterprise Sales - EMEA
Paris, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
As a VP of Enterprise Sales EMEA, you are responsible for refining and executing our sales strategy in France, the UK and future EMEA markets. You will coach the EMEA Enterprise Sales Team (5 Account Executives today) in acquiring and developing customers across multiple verticals. The role is preferably based in Paris but we’re open to remote work from anywhere in France. You will report to 360learning Co-founder and CRO Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Understand our product offering through comprehensive training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
Within 3 months, you will:
- Successfully identify qualified leads
- Demonstrate high levels of leadership by being diligent, thorough, and making a positive impact during every sales engagement
Within 6 months, you will:
- Hire, develop and engage A-players
- Continuously encourage and develop discipline in your sales team with regards to updating the CRM timely and with high-quality information
- Collaborate with the Marketing and the Product teams to accelerate features needed to enhance sales opportunities
Within 12 months, you will:
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Accurately forecast on a weekly and monthly cadence to meet and exceed set quotas
The Skills Set
- 15+ years of Sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment,
- 10+ years in Enterprise Sales Management (Large Accounts),
- 5+ years leading Sales teams,
- Successful track record leading sales reps to achieve 500k + euros quotas
- Expertise in designing and executing successful sales strategies
- Strong analytical skills to identify team trends and patterns to drive results
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
- Fluent in English and French
- Exposure to several EMEA markets, in addition to France
- Enthusiasm for our Convexity culture, explained here
Our Commitment to You
- Compensation: Competitive salary and BSPCE
- Benefits: RTT, “tickets restaurant”, 50% transport, Health insurance, Gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent after birth.
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, total remote work possible anywhere in France
- Corporate culture: International team (Offices in London, New York and Paris), Complete autonomy within your scope, Unique “Convexity” culture
- Phone screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with the hiring manager
- Case study preparation and presentation
- Clarification Meeting with different teammates
- Cultural Fit with a co-founder
- Reference check
Who we are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!