Customer Success Manager
Canada, Remote /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
As a Customer Success Manager (or as we like to call them, a Client Success Partner), you will partner with our clients to achieve their digital training strategy through the 360Learning platform. The relationship you create with your customers will allow you to map your customer’s key business objectives, audit and analyze platform usage to identify opportunities, review benchmarks and best practices, create action plans to capitalize on those opportunities and develop an ROI strategy.
You will ensure the renewal of contracts by helping our customers achieve their desired outcomes, which in many cases includes coordinating different resources to address customer requirements (technical, educational, etc.). This is a high profile role within our growing company, as you are responsible for the development and goal attainment of our clients!
Hear from the team:
“As a member of the Client Success team you not only will join a group of high performing, customer-centric team members, but you’ll have an opportunity to see your direct impact on your clients and 360Learning daily. We have exciting and strategic conversations and partner with our clients so they can be successful; and their success is our success.” - Howard Simpson, Senior Director of Customer Success, https://www.linkedin.com/in/howardcsimpson/
Within 1 month, you will:
- Master our product and Convexity corporate culture
- Familiarize yourself with the processes and tools used by our Customer Success team
- Participate in your first customer meetings with members of your team
Within 3 months, you will:
- Take over a portfolio of existing customers
- Start new projects with new clients
- Audit and analyze platform usage to identify opportunities
- Learn industry best practices and benchmarks
Within 6 months, you will:
- Define the Learning & Development roadmap & strategy with your client, and identify new use cases to deploy on the platform
- Define a retro-planning to deploy these
- Identify and document customer use cases
- Develop a relationship of trust between the client and 360Learning, in particular by being in contact with key sponsors
- Work with Account Managers to detect new projects to develop the account
Within 12 months, you will:
- Limit churn by identifying customers at risk and implementing corrective actions
- Identify and develop advocates
- Develop and share good business practices with the entire Customer Success team
The Skill Set
- 3 years of experience in a Customer Success role
- Previous experience working in the SaaS industry
- Knowledge of customer success KPIs
- Previous experience working in Learning & Development preferred
- Strong interest for education and e-learning in particular
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Enthusiasm for our working environment explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What We Offer
- Compensation: Pay structure includes base salary, variable incentive pay, and company equity 📈
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance starting your first full month 🏥 401k matching starting from day 1 🏦 Generous parental leave 👶 Professional development opportunities through our own platform 📚
- Balance: We offer unlimited days of annual PTO 🌴 5 days for sick leave 🤒 10 holidays 🗓 We are a remote-first organization and promote flexible work hours 🏠
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We have 6 active ERGs including Mental Health, Environmental/Sustainability, Women, Parents, LGBTQIA2S+, and Ethnic Diversity. Each group has at least one executive team member serving as a member of the group, bringing greater awareness to each group’s activities and providing a quick path to impact 🤝
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Review our CSR Charter: 360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter 🌎🌏🌍
- Culture: A framework that will help you make an impact - envision what's it like to join 360Learning through our Onboarding Journey: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/ & Convexity Culture: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L 🚀👩🏻💻🏆
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!