Brand Designer, Product Marketing
New York, Remote /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
From landing pages to case studies to sales presentations, your mission is to ensure every piece of product marketing collateral embodies our brand and makes our product stand out.
You’ll work with a dynamic and creative Product Marketing team that believe design plays a fundamental role in helping to communicate our value proposition. You will have regular touchpoints and opportunities to collaborate with other brand and product designers.
- Craft visual assets for product and solution pages that work in unison with copy to tell a compelling product story
- Design best-in-class sales and marketing materials like one-pagers, case studies, blog images, and email assets that help convert prospects into customers
- Brainstorm with the product marketing on how to best to leverage distinctive product features across channels
- Work alongside a team of brand designers and product designers to bring our brand to life across every touchpoint
The Skill Set
- 1 to 3 years of experience designing for web and print
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite & Figma
- Some experience in UX/UI
- Demonstrated ability to bring design to non-design tools (i.e. Google Slides)
- Business acumen
- Organized and autonomous
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with designers and non-designers alike
- Enthusiastic about finding ways to “delight” our customers
- Fluent English (B2 level or equivalent), French a plus
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Transportation benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pension plan
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues!
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring Coach
- Portfolio review and interview with a Brand Designer
- Interview with a Product Specialist
- Interview with one of our co-founders
- Reference check
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.