Head of International Operations
Paris, Remote /
Growth – Strategy & Operations /
As the head of international operations, you will lead our international growth strategy. You will define our expansion plan and roadmap by assessing priorities and aligning with finance on investments. You will execute the plan through tactical initiatives, performance monitoring, and strategic recommendations. You will be accountable for the results of new countries.
To achieve your mission, you will be working closely with the CEO, COO, VP of Strategy and Operations, and the Director of Operations. You will also work with coaches from around the organization, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, to Product, HR, and Finance.
You will be joining the Operations team. This is an international team of 5 talented, results-driven professionals with consulting and B2B SaaS experience. The team's mission is to ensure 360Learning's efficient growth & healthy business. They do this through driving performance in marketing, sales, customer success, and enablement.
- Define 360Learning international growth strategy and roadmap, through benchmarks, internal & external interviews, competitive analysis, and problem solving
- Define business plan for each country with the finance team, including go-to-market strategy, hiring plan, marketing and revenue targets and costs
- Drive best-in-class execution of each step of the plan with transverse 360Learning teams, e.g. hiring of top profiles, legal/HR country set up, marketing campaigns, sales enablement, tools, processes and reporting
- Analyze country performance, draw insights and make strategic recommendations for quick and agile decisions - starting with our current UK team
- Lead tactical initiatives with the potential to accelerate growth in every country (e.g., recruiting partners, testing new marketing & sales strategies)
- Create a playbook to open new countries, by leveraging insights & learnings
- Top business or engineering school
- 3+ years in a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Experience in international growth strategies, ideally within the B2B SaaS industry
- Fluent in French and English; German and Spanish are a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- Unique culture
- A team of top profiles
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- 1 month of paid leave for the second parent after birth or adoption, in France
- “Ticket restaurant”
Processus de recrutement
- Call with our talent acquisition manager
- First interview with the Director of Operations
- Case study
- Culture interview with 360Learners
- Final round with a co-founder
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.