Business Development Representative
London, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
We are looking for a new Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our UK team.
As a 360learning BDR, your role consists in leveraging bleeding-edge Sales Development Techniques & tools to engage prospects and create business opportunities for UK Account Executives. You will benefit from a thorough onboarding and training, and you will work in close collaboration with our UK Sales and Marketing leadership.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert, if you aren’t already
- Understand our product offering through training, with a 2-week onboarding process
- Finish onboarding and begin your core role as a BDR
- Create your first opportunities for the sales team.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Act as a partner to the Account Executives
- Research trends and best practices for creating interest and engagement
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-added emails and social messages
Within 6 months, you will:
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities
- Get creative by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to weekly meetings
Within 12 months, you will:
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for very targeted outreach
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities generated.
The Skills Set
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a related field (preferred)
- First experience in a BtoB SaaS environment, as a BDR or an SDR. An experience in Digital Learning solutions or HR Tech is preferred.
- Experience using CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Sales Engagement Software (SalesLoft preferred) is nice to have.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Native English proficiency
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary and BSPCE
- Benefits: Health Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Personal Loss, and Disability coverage, Employee Care Line
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, Total work from home possible anywhere in the UK with an one-off allowances to set-up home office
- Corporate culture: International team (Offices in London, New York and Paris), Complete autonomy within your scope, Unique “Convexity” culture
- Call with our recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with the Coach
- Discovery Meeting with an AE in the UK
- Role play with the coach and an AE
- Cultural Fit with a co-founder or Director
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!