New York, Remote /
Growth – Demand Generation /
As an Events Manager, you are part of the global Demand Generation team (covering US, UK and French markets). You will be coached by the Head of Global Events, based in France.
You are in charge of creating pipe through events to support 360Learning expansion in the US. To do so, you develop and execute an event portfolio. You provide qualified leads and organize proper follow-up so that they convert into business opportunities.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding with insights on the company, teams and product
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
- Align with the Head of Global Events to understand the events strategy and prepare the US events execution
Within 3 months, you will:
- Take ownership of the US events portfolio: customer use-case webinars, demo webinars, key account events etc.
- Adapt the strategy in place to specific US market needs
- Coordinate all stakeholders (partners, customers, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Sales…)
- Work with the local Demand Generation team to develop the promotion strategy and execute the event
- Take ownership on the event follow-up and work with the sales team to achieve great lead conversion (MQLs to SQLs)
- Own the US events budget and reporting
- Monitor the ROI of your events and improve it accordingly
Within 6 months, you will:
- Develop the US events portfolio by assessing external events and conferences (either virtual or physical)
- Own their organization from A to Z
- Build strong processes to make event organization scalable and build a playbook for best-in-class events.
- Please note: you’ll also support the French and UK events planning execution, at least the first 6 to 9 months, to balance the workload among the 3 locations
Within 12 months, you will
- Be our US events manager shining star
- Be so comfortable with our processes, strategies, stakeholders that US Events will be a hell of a leads and conversion machine
- *By this time, the scope of your role will be defined by the evolution of our presence on the US market
The Skills Set
- 3-5 years experience in B2B events planning, promotion and execution, in SaaS companies.
- You know both virtual and physical events logistics perfectly.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- ROI-focused: you see events as a medium to generate pipe.
- You’re used to tracking and reporting on your events KPI.
- Brand-sensitive: you know how to make every event brand-compliant and create a ‘wow’ effect.
- Good command of the marketing tech stack (Marketo, Salesforce or their equivalents)
- Fluent english (US/UK) French is a plus
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
- This role is remote, but ideally in the East Coast/NY preferred
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Who we are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!