Paris, Remote /
Technology – Design /
As a member of the 360Learning design team, you’ll join a squad of experienced PMs, tech engineers, and product designers. You will be involved in the entire product development process, from brainstorming to final pixels. You’ll be joining the open360 squad, focused on the strategic vision of 360Learning. You’ll be working on innovative features and funnels to deliver a world-class experience.
Within 1 month you will :
- Meet your team and discover all other teams at 360
- Get to know our Convexity culture
- Get acquainted with our tools and processes
Within 3 months you will :
- Gain a deep understanding of our users, especially on your scope
- Get acquainted with the existing roadmap
- Discover our design system and specific design processes
- Understand clearly how the product team (tech, PM/PO, design) works
- Start working on vision (2+ years) illustration on your scope
- Set your routine to deliver great design for your squad roadmap
Within 6 months you will :
- Completely own the user experience on your squad
- Autonomously lead discussions with various stakeholders and clients
- Influence sorely the product roadmap
- Collaborate with the design team to deliver top notch experience
- Enforce and improve processes
- Make design powerful and let it shine in and outside 360
The Skills Set :
- Full-stack designer
- Graduated in a great design school or experience in shipping high digital products
- Strong portfolio with examples of neat interactions and clear information architectures across web and/or mobile apps
- You have an outstanding product and design culture
- Exceptional eye for detail
- No fear to change daily work processes and willingness to improve them
- Interest in new organizational methods
- Fluent english (B2 level or equivalent)
- Strong enthusiasm for our culture : https://www.swipe.to/5618x
What we offer :
- A full-stack designer role: You'll partner with your stakeholders through product problems from beginning to end: translate insights from every collaborator (PMs, Sales, CST, Support) into initiatives, define user experience workflow, make complex information understandable and design concepts that are really simple, very attractive and super user-friendly.
- A design system oriented company: Help us to create, standardize and evangelize our design system within all the 360Learners.
- The opportunity to participate in shaping 360Learning's Design culture: Influence the way we do things day-by-day from your designer vision and create processes, best practices for all the company that help us turn progressively into a Design organization.
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, luncheon vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Interview Process :
- Phone Screen with Alexandre our recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with a Product Designer
- Case study to do at home
- Case Study Debrief with our Director of Design and one Product Manager
- Culture Fit Meeting with our CEO
Who We Are :
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 230 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone. In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!