Senior Customer Support Agent
New York, Remote /
Customer Success – Global Support /
As part of the 360Learning Support & Services team, Support is responsible for providing solutions to our customers' written requests. It answers functional questions and interfaces with the technical teams for bug reports and product feature requests.
As a Senior Customer Support Agent, you will answer by email to all queries. Your mission is to find solutions. As first and lead US Support agent, you will participate actively to scale the US support team.
Within one month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes an insight to our teams, culture, and product
- Become an expert in Trello & asynchronous communication
- Discover the Support team and get to know key stakeholders you’ll be working with
- Answer to written requests from clients (50% of the time)
Within 3 months, you will:
- Answer to written requests from clients (100% of the time)
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and respect of our SLAs
- Become an expert on the platform
Within 6 months, you will:
- Work autonomously with R&D team to identify bugs
- Contribute to the improvement of the support brought to our customers (escalation process, crisis management, improvement of the ticketing process, interfaces with other 360Learning teams...).
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute to the scaling of the team: recruitments, onboarding, coaching of future US Support agents, and monitoring activity
The Skills Set
- 3+ years of Support in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- You bring a client-first mindset to everything you do
- You have excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, and impeccable spelling and grammar
- You have a passion for learning and an ability to take complex information and turn it into engaging, easy-to-understand instructions.
- Management experience is a plus
- This role will be ideally located in New York, but open to remote if in the East Coast/Midwest.
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!