Product Marketing Manager
New York, Remote /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
As a Product Marketing Manager at 360Learning, you will own the positioning and messaging for a portfolio of products–including one in the early stages of product development. For existing products, you’ll work closely with marketing, sales, and customer success to drive demand and adoption. For upcoming products, you’ll work hand-in-hand with a Product Manager to shape the product and go-to-market strategy.
You’ll join a new function at 360Learning and will be part of building a product marketing team from the ground up. You will be coached by our Director of Product Marketing.
Within a month, you will…
- Develop an understanding of our market and target customer
- Get to know your squad and product focus
- Learn our tool stack (Trello, Salesforce, Looker, Amplitude etc.)
- Set your quarterly OKRs with your coach
Within 3 months, you will
- Collaborate with marketing team members to craft compelling collateral for our blog or sales team
- Create product messaging that sets us apart in the market and drives adoption
- Publish a customer case study across different formats (blog, website testimonial, sales slides)
Within 6 months, you will…
- Collaborate with our website team to launch new product pages on our website
- Work with a Product Manager to validate a new solution has product/market fit
- Develop our competitor intel methodology and train the PMM team
Within 12 months, you will…
- Lead a product launch aimed at increasing our total addressable market
- Launch a win/loss program and scale it across the PMM team
- Support new GTM initiatives (size segments, industries, geographies)
The Skills Set
- ~5 years of work experience with 1-2 years focused in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- You are a strong communicator.
- You’re a go-to person for colleagues to help refine narrative structure, messaging, and copy
- You are data-driven but know that qualitative observations bring invaluable texture–you take the time and effort to ensure you’ve captured the whole story
- You are meticulous when it comes to details but never lose sight of the big picture
- You thrive in ambiguity.
- You have numerous examples of taking complex requirements and opposing viewpoints to deliver high-impact projects
- You’re “customer obsessed.”
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Investment. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority.
Who we are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!