Berlin, Remote /
Marketing – Brand and Content Marketing /
We’re looking for an experienced, multi-skilled German Content Lead with a successful track record of building and managing a content-driven lead generation strategy from the ground up.
As our Content Lead in Germany, you’ll be the owner of our organic pipeline growth. Together with our Head of Demand Generation (Germany), you’ll work on creating and distributing content for the whole funnel to build our presence as the market leader in Germany.
You’ll be in charge of creating, localizing, and distributing content to lay the groundwork for our entry to the German market. Working closely with the Content leads in the UK, France, and the US, you’ll localize and adapt our content strategy and brand voice to the German audience, and help scale our European growth.
You’ll be joining a growing content & brand team of 10 and be coached by the Global Head of Content. As we are a remote first company, this role can be based anywhere in Germany.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes a deep dive into our teams, culture, and product
- Get to know the rest of the content team and our brand voice and guidelines
- Work with our International Ops and Demand Gen team to understand our market and business needs for Germany, and map out the role content needs to play
Within 3 months, you will:
- Work with the global content team to produce and localize high-quality content for Germany in all formats
- Create and manage content projects and the editorial calendar to drive leads for the German sales team. From blog post series to ebooks, co-marketing webinars to a podcast, you get to pick and own the project that brings us the results
- Create a high-level content plan for the next 12 months
- Build a weekly/monthly report for German content performance
Within 6 months, you will:
- Manage freelancers, agencies, and budgeting for all German content initiatives
- Build content funnels with the Demand Generation team to ensure content drives business growth
- Identify German distribution channels and co-marketing partners to grow our brand and audience in Germany
- Identify and build a community of L&D leader, analysts, and influencers in Germany
Within 12 months, you will:
- Conduct experiments to optimize conversion and improve ROI on all content projects
- Partner with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and design to strategize and launch new campaigns for Germany
- Identify areas of growth and optimization for 360Learning in Germany
The Skills Set
- 5+ years of hands-on content marketing or inbound marketing experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the German SaaS/EdTech market
- Proven track record of managing a blog and success in driving full-funnel organic growth/lead generation
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills with strong attention to detail (in German and English)
- Strong data and analytics skills – you are comfortable reporting on the business impact of your work
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing and the L&D industry is a big plus. Genuine interest in the space helps.
- Experience in creating multimedia content is another big plus (audio, video, visual designs)
- Happy to work remotely and believer in our culture, as explained here.
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home stipend, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in Germany
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework to make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Call with our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (Raluca)
- Discovery interview with the Director of Content (Joei) & Global Head of Content (Tom)
- Case-study with the team (take home assignment)
- Interview with Head of International Ops (Ilhem) & VP Marketing (Sophie)
- Culture-fit interview with one of the co-founders (Nick)
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 200+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!