Senior HRIS Manager
New York, Remote /
Growth – HR and Employee Experience /
As Senior HRIS Manager, you define and roll-out the global HR Information System to both match the needs of 360Learning’s teams, and delight individual 360Learners. You connect core HR and point solutions, leveraging connectors and APIs to optimize the administrative work. You organize the flow of people data in the system to provide the most relevant insights for decision making. You will be based in the US - full remote work possible - and will work closely with the Chief People and Culture Officer.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Meet the team
- Learn how to work in Convexity
- Define your roadmap and OKRs
- Become familiar with 360Learning
Within 3 months, you will:
- Become familiar with all our vendors’ services, terms and renewals
- Map our current HRIS - databases and point solutions - and reporting requirements
- Define our target HRIS, benchmark solutions and conduct our RFP for a core HR
Within 6 months, you will:
- Roll-out the core HR internationally
- Re-assess and renegotiate our point solutions
- Optimize workflows and connectors in between all parts of the system
Within 12 months, you will:
- Build a reporting center to provide unique insights to all teams
- Scale the system to new geographies and new requirements
- Apply your project management skills to new challenges
The Skills Set
- 3+ years in HRIS roles, some of which in a Technology scale-up or HR Tech vendor
- Experience deploying several solutions to a few hundred employees internationally
- Basic understanding of labor law and data protection regulations such as GDPR
- Able to leverage knowledge of HR Tech to recommend strategic HRIS orientations
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Able to find your way around APIs - programming skills a plus
- Fluent English, to train users, evangelize and write processes
- Operational French
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance: We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- Phone screen with our recruiter
- Discovery interview with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- Take home assignment and debrief with the team
- Clarification meeting with a member of the HR team
- Culture-fit interview with the CEO
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place. 360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!