Head of Video
Paris, Remote /
Marketing – Brand and Content Marketing /
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Video with a strong passion and proven track record of telling great stories through video.
As our Head of Video, you’ll be the owner of our video content strategy, calendar, production, and promotion. You’ll be responsible for bringing one-of-a-kind video ideas to life, highlighting our brand, product, and customers, with the goal of generating brand awareness, traffic, and conversions. Ideally, you’ll make video a medium that every 360Learner can use by providing the team with tools, guidelines, and support.
You don’t necessarily have to know how to manipulate a camera and be an expert in Premiere Pro or AfterEffects. But you should have sufficient knowledge of the mechanics of video production to project manage a shoot and post-production with freelancers and agencies.
You’ll be joining a growing content team and be coached by the Director of Content.
- Make our brand stand out to candidates, prospects & our ecosystem by telling 360Learning's story on traditional and new video platforms (Tiktok, IG reels, LinkedIn stories) and innovative formats (bite-sized videos, docuseries, educational courses, in-product video, etc.)
- Plan and manage our video editorial calendar to ensure we are consistently producing high-quality videos to reach our target
- Manage all video related costs and budgeting and report on the ROI
- Write and prepare storyboards for video shoots and brief external contractors and producers
- Organizing all the logistics of production, from sourcing freelancers, agencies, renting equipment, liaising with customers, and post-production
- Promote and diffuse our video content through social media, co-marketing, and other channels to ensure our videos reach as wide an audience as possible
- Support other team members for ad hoc videos or editing needs
- 4+ years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years in a video-focused role
- Proven experience in managing the production of high-quality videos, preferably in B2B
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated, autonomous, and ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Fast learner and ability to digest complex concepts and ideas into visual formats
- Knowledge of B2B marketing concepts is a big plus, e.g. content marketing, lead generation, conversion funnels
- Proficient in basic video editing (Premier Pro/ Final cut) and basic shooting
- Previous experience with our current marketing tech stack is a big plus: Google Analytics, SalesForce, Looker, Marketo/HubSpot, Wistia
- Fluent in English and French
- Believer in our culture, as explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Transportation benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pension plan
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues!
- Submit your application with your video portfolio or samples of video projects you’ve led
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with Content Director
- Case study
- Speed dating with various 360Learners
- Interview with one of our co founders
- Offer !
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.