Devops Engineer (H/F)
Paris, Remote /
Technology – R&D /
As a scale-up, we face multiple challenges in the R&D department. Because we have an increasing number of customers, we need to always question ourselves and to improve on existing processes.
Through the years we’ve grown our R&D team from a small team to 30+ engineers today, and we organized the team in squads based on our product offers. Each one of us has a specific and strategic role.
In this organization, DevOps plays a key role and is expanding since we are working on our migration to Kubernetes. For that reason, the team is growing and as our third DevOps Engineer, you’ll take part in the new architecture’s definition, and will be responsible for the performance and the reliability of the platform. You’ll also provide solutions to ease developers’ workflow.
- Automate deployment of applications, configurations and infrastructure to achieve high level of flexibility and confidence in production setups and deployment process
- Work closely with developers to facilitate their daily tasks, help them conform to best practices and make sure environments meet requirements
- Improve monitoring and load testing, so we can have a secure and performant infrastructure
- Build a very powerful infrastructure, while optimizing resources.
Our technical stack :
- Cloud : Azure Cloud
- Containers : Docker, Kubernetes
- Infra as Code : Terraform
- Monitoring tool : Datadog
- Database : MongoDB
- You have at least 4 years of experience
- You have worked in a tech or a SaaS company
- You know how to run systems in production
- You are used to working with a cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP…)
- You play with containers and are familiar with automation and Iaac
- You have a coding background (scripting, programming)
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent
- You are fluent in English (B2 level or equivalent)
- You show a strong enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer :
- Work on a highly complex Saas platform with 205k unique monthly users
- Play a key role in an original project with a bunch of new and fresh challenges to take
- Be a part of our migration to Kubernetes, work on CD/CI, improve our global security, challenge our worldwide scaling, increase our performances…
- Have a concrete impact in a fast-changing company, which values initiatives
- Join a high-performing team with highly-skilled engineers, all willing to learn and progress every day
- Participate in a unique culture (autonomy, impact, low authority…)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and way of working (full or partial remote)
- Annual leave
- Transportation subsidy
- Many cool side activities with the team (annual offsite, board games night, yoga…)
Interview process :
- Call with Alexandre, our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical test at home
- Discovery Meeting with our Head of Devops
- Meeting with one of our Software Architect
- Culture Fit Meeting with our CTO
- Offer !
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.