Account Executive - Mid-Market
New York, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
As an Account Executive in the US High-Velocity team, you are responsible for driving revenue in North America with a focus on the mid-market segment (500 - 2,000 employees). You are committed to learning and perfectly executing our proven sales methodologies to hit your quota and grow your sales skills.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Master the product demo and pitch
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
- Get familiar with our Convexity culture
Within 3 months, you will:
- Close your first deal
- Run tailored and exceptional client meetings
- Build your own pipeline
- Become an expert in Learning & Development market trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
Within 6 months, you will:
- Drive revenue generation through qualifying and closing new business
- Meet and exceed all quarterly sales quotas
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute as a subject matter expert on the 360Learning platform and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
- Be ready to tackle more complex, multi-thread deals
The Skill Set
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment as an Account Executive or Presales Role.
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Executed complex software/platform demos in your sales process
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Investment. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching from Day 1. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!