HTML/CSS Architect (H/F)
New York, Remote /
Technology – R&D /
Back in 2013, at the very beginning of 360Learning’s growth, we were a dozen of R&D engineers working on a single codebase.
Today, we are more than thirty engineers split into six “product squads” working on challenging technical topics : notification management, training creation, course management… Each squad is agile, made up of developers, one product manager and one designer.
Working with all the squads, our Software Architects are in charge of improving the global architecture and make our product an intuitive and elegant platform. That is a key challenge within Collaborative Learning where user experience is fundamental.
Within the Architecture Team, you will be our front-end expert, meaning graphic content and front-end design will be your utmost priority. You will be the owner of our front-end code base, in charge of providing best practices to the team... This role is critical to the success of our engineering team as a whole, facilitating performance improvements and increasing agility.
- Build & maintain a front-end architecture that is both beautiful and impactful.
- Ensure product squads improve how they prioritize UI in their work
- Ensure front-end implementation meets the current standards for industry-leading software
- Co-create best practices so our platform can remain a reference
- You have 5 years experience in a related role
- You have previous experience working for a high-growth SaaS product.
- You are aware of the challenges of technical debt, and you know how to decrease & minimize our technical debt over time
- You are comfortable solving complex problems and working with algorithms
- Your product has been used and liked by many users with various roles
- You know that the way we present data can have a strong impact on business and that a stylish interface can make the difference.
- You “fit” with our culture explained here : https://www.swipe.to/5618x
Appreciated front-end skills :
- You know how to provide a front-end architecture
- You share coding practices with other developers
- You stay “hands-on” and you build blocks...
- You are a pixel perfectionist
What we offer :
- Remote position !
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Annual leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues !
Recruiting process :
- Call with Alexandre our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical test to do at home (HackerRank)
- Meeting with one of our Software Architect
- Meeting with Sebastien, our CTO Offer !
Our mission at 360Learning is to help companies achieve growth through impactful learning.
Our Collaborative Learning platform enables teams to crowdsource learning needs and in-house expertise to address knowledge gaps based on business needs. This bottom-up approach to learning helps companies ship and improve courses for maximum relevance and impact. Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (Paris, New York, and London) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, SNCF) worldwide with more than 1.5 million users.