Product Owner (France)
Paris, Remote /
Technology – Product /
As a Product Owner, you will join a Product Squad and own the functional and technical scope of the squad.
Our Product squads currently include a Product Manager, a Product Designer and 3 to 6 developers. Our roadmap is ambitious, we are committed to maintain our lead in Collaborative Learning. In order to secure the delivery of our new features and solutions, we are introducing the Product Owner role in our squads.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
Within 3 months, you will:
- Write features specifications and user stories
- Manage the roadmap and product backlog of your squad
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of new features
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become a subject matter expert for anything related to the product backlog, the roadmap and the user stories in your squad
- Partner with other key stakeholders like the Product Managers, Engineering Managers
The Skills Set
- Drive product vision into delivered products and solutions
- Experience as a Product Owner managing a Product Backlog (prioritizing and negotiating, clarifying requirements, defining MVPs, developing roadmaps)
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering and Product Management teams to discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs to remove roadblocks, and evaluate new ideas
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile frameworks (e.g., Kanban, Scrum, Lean,...)
- Team spirit and good communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills necessary
- 2+ years of Product Owner experience
- Fluent english (US/UK) / B2 level or equivalent (FR)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary and BSPCE
- Benefits: RTT, tickets Restaurant, 50% transport ticket, Mutuelle, Gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent after birth
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, Total remote work possible anywhere in France
- Corporate culture: International team (Offices in London, New York and Paris), Complete autonomy within your reach, Unique "Convexity" culture
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the job’s coach
- Case study with the team and the coach
- Clarification meeting with another PM from the team and a Developer
- Interview with one of our co founders
Who we are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!