Client Success Partner SaaS (USA)
New York, Remote /
Customer Success – Project Management /
As a Client Success Partner (CSP), you will support our clients in their digital training strategy through the 360Learning platform.
You ensure the renewal of contracts by coordinating the different resources (technical, educational, etc.) made available.
You ensure the business impact of our solution in accordance with the objectives set with the clients.
The CSP ensures the renewal or signing of new contracts for accounts listed in his/her portfolio.
Your role is crucial, you are responsible for the development of the relationship with your clients!
- Make recommendations with your clients on the Business Model they should adopt in their training offers and digital transformation,
- Define objectives with the client and identify the resources necessary to achieve them,
- Define a retro-planning and guarantee it,
- Develop a strong and trustworthy relationship between the client and 360Learning, in particular by developing frequent interactions with the clients’ Top Management,
- Work with 360Learning’s Account Managers to detect new projects and to develop our accounts,
- Limit churn by identifying clients at risk and implementing scalable corrective actions,
- Develop and share good business practices with the entire Client Success team,
- Identify and document customer use cases.
- At least 2 years of extensive experience in a Client Success Partner or Customer Success Manager position,
- Previous experience in the SaaS industry,
- Strong interest for the digital industry, education and e-learning in particular,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Native English,
- Bachelor degree,
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues !
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the job’s coach
- Case study to complete
- Interview with a teammates from the Operations & Strategy team
- Interview with one of our co founders
- Offer !
At 360Learning we aim to change the way companies achieve growth with learning.
Our SaaS platform helps employees improve at their job and it allows leaders to be one step ahead of the competition. A pioneer in the “Collaborative Learning” field, we enable every team member to raise specific learning needs through our platform. From these needs, courses can be created with assistance from in-house experts” and improved between peers to maximize skills development.
Internally we created Convexity, an organization model whereby every team member can have an exponential impact. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (France, the United States, the United Kingdom) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, Havas media) worldwide and counts more than 1.5 million users.