Demand Generation Manager
Berlin, Remote /
Marketing – Brand and Content Marketing /
Our Demand Generation team has one mission: create a consistent pipeline for our hungry sales teams.
As 360Learning is expanding in Europe, we’re looking for a resourceful marketer to open the German market. As our Demand Generation Manager, you will build, scale and own the pipeline creation for Germany.
To do so, you will leverage all available channels, either first-hand (paid channels, email marketing) or in collaboration with other teams (Events, Content). You will capitalize on our experiment methodology to localize our proven demand generation strategy to the German audience.
You will be coached by our Global Director of Demand Generation (based in France) and will work closely with the German Sales team and Global Marketing teams (spread between Germany, France, US & UK). The ideal candidate is data-driven, strategic, able to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture and willing to roll-up their sleeves to get things done.
As we are a remote first company, this role can be based anywhere in Germany.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Within 1 month, you will: Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes an insight to our teams, culture, and product.
- Set up our very first paid campaigns in Germany on SEM + directories including landing page creation, ad creation, budget management.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be accountable for Germany’s marketing budget, SQL targets and cost/SQL.
- Launch additional acquisition channels: Social Media Ads, emailing campaigns.
- Adapt and launch our Strategic Narrative campaign for remarketing purposes.
- Own budget and performance for all marketing channels in Germany.
- Define and execute an experiment roadmap to improve every marketing touchpoint (ad copy, landing page etc.)
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team (German Brand & Content team, EMEA event manager, Marketing Ops) to create more ambitious campaigns and attend major industry events.
- Unlock new acquisition channels to scale demand generation in Germany.
- Feed the Product Marketing team with business insights based on your campaigns results, thus building your knowledge of the L&D industry.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Convert the learnings from your marketing experiments into strategic insights to build the marketing roadmap in Germany.
The Skills Set
- Native German and fluent English.
- Strong expertise with SEM (Google Ads) and Social (LinkedIn Ads and/or Facebook Ads).
- Minimum 2-3 years with first-hand online campaign management experience.
- Command of marketing automation tools (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot) and Salesforce (ideally).
- Data-focus: you start with numbers. You’re driven by performance.
- Attention to detail: you know how to launch a campaign without a glitch and catch every typo.
- Analytical skills: you quickly create reports and analyse performance methodically to identify bottlenecks.
- Autonomy: you’re a problem solver who knows how to conduct projects on their own.
- You handle uncertainty well and quickly adapt in an hypergrowth fast-changing environment.
- Written communication: your written communication is structured and impactful.
- Experience in B2B SaaS environment (ideally)
- Happy to work remotely and believer in our culture, as explained here.
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home stipend, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in Germany
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework to make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Call with our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (Raluca)
- Discovery interview with the Global Director of Demand Generation (Laura)
- Case-study with the team (take home assignment)
- Interview with Head of International Ops (Ilhem) & VP Marketing (Sophie)
- Culture-fit interview with one of the co-founders (Nick)
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 200+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!