Head of Security
Paris, Remote /
Technology – R&D /
As 360Learning’s Head of Security, you will act as the guardian of all 360Learning activities and own the availability, integrity, confidentiality, and traceability of all information across our expanding locations (FR, US, UK). To ensure that our products and data remain safe, you will be working with the R&D teams (40+ engineers) to integrate security into their practices, and with revenue and legal teams to manage all security issues that might arise. You will have:
A strong leadership to navigate a fast-paced environment : Create “from scratch” a Security expertise/department in a scale-up that develops a highly complex SaaS platform with 205k unique monthly users and 2.3 millions registered. Align the entire R&D team and C-Levels on security aspects
A high-level team by your side : We are more than 40 engineers in our R&D with different levels of expertise but all known for their ability to tackle complex codebase challenges. They are all willing to learn and progress every day, so we can make 360Learning a top security SaaS company.
And high stake security challenges: We have a high traffic platform with big B2B clients. They upload in our platform all their core knowledge, always classified as sensitive information. In this context, security is one of our main challenge for the years to come.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Follow a thorough onboarding to understand our business, learn our culture and work methodologies
- Discover our architecture and read our previous security audit
- Make a first assessment of the security at 360Learning
Within 3 months, you will:
- Take ownership of all the security audit and technical documentation
- Draft a plan to prevent any deal loss due to security requirements
- Start drafting a global security roadmap, in coordination with our devops and architects
Within 6 months, you will:
- Publish, then continuously improve and update, the global security roadmap
- Start evangelizing internally about security, push practices to our teams
- In coordination with the Revenue teams, refine how we talk to clients about security, and how they perform due diligence and security audits before deals
- Lead the security projects that you prioritize
Within 12 months, you will:
- Keep updating our roadmap, pushing best practices, defining how we talk security to the clients, leading security projects
- Defining the future big steps for 360Learning, for instance ISO/SOC certifications, hacker bounties programs...
The Skills Set
- You have at least 5 years work experience in information security roles
- Ideally you have worked both in an audit company and a SaaS company
- You are used to working with Cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, GCP…), you understand perfectly their security principles and practices
- You are used to working on compliance needs (ISO/SOC…) and regulatory requirements (GDPR)
- You are used to training teams (R&D, business, legals…) and to evangelizing an entire company on security topics
- Ideally you have security certifications (CISSP, Cloud Security Certifications…)
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent
- You are fluent in english (B2 Level or equivalent)
- You show a strong enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, luncheon vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- Call with our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Alexandre
- Meeting with our Architecture team (Software Architect and Head of Devops)
- Meeting with a Product Manager
- Meeting with our Head of Legal
- Meeting with our Chief Technical Officer
- Offer !
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone. In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!