Head of Demand Generation US
Growth – Demand Generation
As Head of Demand Generation for the US, you are in charge of scaling our inbound acquisition strategy in the US market. You will leverage all channels (online and offline, paid and free) to generate more leads to feed our fast-growing US Sales team.
You will be part of the Marketing team and will be coached by the Global Director of Demand Generation. You will work closely with all the members of the Marketing team and with the US Sales team.
Important: you will be the US Marketing expert, in charge of knowing the US market and team’s needs the best. This means 80% of the time, you will not be n executing operations decided at the corporate level. Instead, you will be driving the whole US inbound strategy and requesting what you need from corporate.
- Manage existing online channels (SEA, Display, email, etc.) to scale our demand generation strategy.
- Create emails, display and text ads in collaboration with the content team to ensure they meet Brand guidelines.
- Identify new online channels to generate more leads at the best rates.
- Monitor your budget and the performance of all your channels.
- Create, follow and optimize nurture campaigns in collaboration with the Inside Sales team.
- Execute event playbooks in coordination with Global Events.
- 3+ years experience in online marketing, ideally with strong expertise in traffic management / paid marketing / email marketing.
- Experience in B2B SaaS.
- English Fluent
- Business-driven: understands the Sales mindset and is focused on performance.
- Problem-solver, structured and analytical: able to do structured analysis to understand the performance, and conduct A/B tests.
- Data-driven: able to create and share reports and monitor KPIs.
- Excellent written communication
- Good interpersonal skills as many interactions are required with all teams
- Enthusiasm for and fit with our corporate culture
- Experience working with / in a Sales team a plus
What we offer:
- Full autonomy on a broad and highly challenging scope, that is key to the success of our business
- A unique work culture focusing on flexible working conditions (work from home, flexible hours, annual leave etc.)
- A multicultural and highly-skilled team to help you grow and have fun :)
- Financial advantages: competitive salary + transportation benefits + Medical, Dental, Vision + Pension plan
- A vibrant work environment in our WeWork office located in the heart of Manhattan
- 30’ screening call with the Global Director of Demand Generation
- 1h on-site case study with the Global Director of Demand Generation and another team member
- On-site or video-call interview with the Global Director of Demand Generation
- Speed dating with various 360Learners incl. one of the co-founders
- Reference calls
- Offer !
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, Lego & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $50 Million and currently employs 160 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris.
Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, consume and engage with courses, providing valuable feedback to course creators. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to track course completion rate, identifying opportunities to improve courses to better meet the needs of their workforce. By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies into learning organizations.
By putting continuous learning at the core of how we operate, 360 Learning has created Convexity, a new organizational structure which creates exponential impact by design. We strive for total empowerment, where every team member has true autonomy over a clearly defined scope with quantifiable goals, replacing authority with full accountability. By defining where & with whom you interact, Convexity promotes a flexible work lifestyle, in which team members choose where, when and how they work.