Paris, Remote /
Growth – Strategy & Operations /
360Learning is growing exponentially, with thousands of people joining the collaborative learning revolution every month. In that context, we need data insights more than ever to create more business value. To achieve this, you’ll join the Operations Team to enable teams to perform in line with 360Learning's business plan.
You’ll work hand in hand with all the members of the team to support various departments (marketing, finance, revenue, CS, product), bringing them actionable and trusted data insights and recommendations to support their decisions.
Within 1 month, you will :
- Meet your team and discover all other teams at 360
- Get to know our Convexity culture
- Get acquainted with our tools and processes
Within 3 months, you will :
- Get familiar and start becoming autonomous on our BI stack
- Get familiar and start becoming autonomous on our major ongoing and upcoming business relative subjects
- Start building and maintaining dashboards to monitor teams KPIs and drive accountability and performance across the company
- Start delivering strategic analysis on business data to inform company strategy / board reporting
Within 6 months, you will :
- Own, maintain and participate in the improvement of our BI stack
- Proactively supporting OPS from every team in mining business data and identifying insights
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data analysis with recommendations for product squads
Within 9 months, you will :
- Get involved in empowering 360Learners to use our tools and leverage data at their disposal autonomously
- Get involved in evangelizing best practices, policies and standards across all the company
- Provide clients feedback quantitative analysis to support Product roadmap design
- Build and maintain dashboards to monitor teams KPI and drive accountability and performance across the company
The Skills Set
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in data analysis
- You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise
- Strong SQL skills, master at least one BI tool and Github, at ease with Python basics, had already worked with a Data Warehouse
- Knowledge of dbt
- Knowledge of Airflow and Docker are a plus
- Strong analytical skills, structured thinking, synthesis capacity
- Communication: you are able to adapt to the level of the person you are talking to while exposing technical & business problems
- Fluent English (US/UK) / B2 level or equivalent (FR)
- Enthusiasm for our working environment explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What we offer:
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Call with our recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with Julie, our Lead Data Engineer
- Case study at home
- Clarification Meeting with our Product Director
- Culture Fit Meeting with Benjamin our VP of Operations
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!