Paris, Remote /
Product & Engineering – Engineering /
With our increasing numbers of customers (2000+ client companies in 160 countries, 2.6M registered users, 50k daily active users) and increased user requests, the 360Learning Devops department is a key unit in driving our success.
Within 2 years, the Devops team has grown from 1 person to 5 members. We recently migrated our infrastructure from dedicated servers on OVH to Azure. We are now committed to continuing the modernization of our stack, including a migration to Kubernetes, while addressing important business-wise questions like our geographical expansion, our performance and our scalability.
To continue our mission of enabling companies to transform corporate learning into a strategic function through our platform, but also to accompany our growth, we are looking for a sixth talented Devops Engineer. You will have the opportunity to:
- Have a concrete impact in a fast-changing company. You will be in charge of building a scalable infrastructure while optimizing resources in order to support our increasing activity.
- Carry out challenging and cross-cutting projects autonomously, in close relationship with most of our R&D teams: migrate to Kubernetes, use continuous deployment, suppress all maintenance downtimes, release sandboxes, a service catalog for developers, and more.
- Carve out your own space within a highly-skilled team all willing to learn, share and make progress. More info about our Devops career path here
Within 1 month you will:
- Discover 360Learning, its platform, its teams and its culture
- Become familiar with our R&D way of working
- Understand the team’s processes
Within 3 months you will:
- Provide solutions to ease developers’ workflow and bridge the gap between a developer-centric application and a production-ready service (e.g.: provide access to secured resources and automate frequent manual tasks)
- Automate deployment of applications, configurations and infrastructure to achieve high level of flexibility and confidence in production setups and deployment process
- Work on CI/CD, improve our global security, challenge our worldwide scaling, increase our performances…
Within 6 months you will:
- Work closely with developers to facilitate their daily tasks, help them conform to best practices and make sure environments meet requirements (e.g.: simplify and automate the deployment process, provide metrics and monitoring to the engineering squads)
- Improve monitoring and load testing, so we can have a secure and performant infrastructure
Within 12 months you will:
- Be strategic in the Devops choices for all important projects related to our platform’s performance and reliability (e.g.: deploy the service in the US, build the framework for our engineers to get autonomy at scale)
- Evangelize and train our R&D team on Devops culture by defining all best practices (containers, cloud-native applications, observability…)
The Skills Set:
- You have 3+ years of experience
- You have worked in a tech or a SaaS company
- You know how to run systems in production
- You are used to working with some cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP…)
- You play with containers and are familiar with automation and Iac
- You have a coding background (scripting, programming)
- Strong written and communication skills
- Fluent English (US/UK) / B2 Level or equivalent (FR)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
Our technical stack:
- Cloud: Azure
- CloudContainers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Infra as Code: Terraform, Ansible
- Monitoring tool: Datadog
- Database: MongoDB
What we offer:
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent. View our CSR charter.
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone Screen with our Tech Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with Eloise, our Head of Devops
- Take-home case study
- Clarification Meeting with 2 Devops Engineers
- Culture-fit interview with Kristen, our VP of Technology
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!