Business Development Representative, High Velocity
Paris, Remote /
Sales – Sales & Business Development /
We are looking for a new Business Development Representative (BDR) High Velocity to join our team in France.
As a 360learning BDR, your role consists in creating business opportunities for French Account Executives through inbound leads qualification. You will leverage bleeding-edge Sales Development Techniques & tools to engage prospects.
The High Velocity team focus mainly on companies from 100 to 5000 employees, leveraging velocity in our best-in-class methodology to maximize lead conversion.
You will benefit from a thorough onboarding and training, and you will work in close collaboration with our French Sales and Marketing leadership.
Within a month, you will:
- Understand our product offering through training, with a 2-week onboarding process
- Become a Trello expert
- Qualify and follow up on inbound leads (content, free trial sign-ups, demo requests, partners network, events) mostly via phone but also through email, LinkedIn and video
- Implement high-velocity methods depending on the lead priority to book more meetings
- Document all interactions and findings with leads in our CRM
- Create your first opportunities for the sales team
Within 3 months, you will:
- Act as a partner to the Account Executives
- Master how to prioritize your inbound leads pipeline and forecast your performance
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-added emails and social messages
Within 6 months, you will:
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities
- Partner with Marketing to improve lead conversion and get creative by bringing innovative lead generation ideas
- Research trends and best practices for creating interest and engagement
Within 12 months, you will:
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage leads from all industries, company size and level of interest
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities generated
The Skill Set:
- First 6-month experience in a BtoB SaaS environment, as a BDR, SDR or Inside Sales
- An experience in Digital Learning solutions or HR Tech is preferred
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce preferred) & Sales Engagement Software (Sales Loft preferred) is nice to have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Native French and fluent English (US/UK) / B2 level or equivalent in FR
- Active listening skills, ability to uncover customer needs
- Adaptability (fast-paced environment), competitive spirit and love for teamwork
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer:
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent. View our CSR charter
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone Screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with our BDR Coach
- Role Play with an AE Enterprise + our BDR Coach
- Clarification Meeting with our Sales Director
- Culture Fit Meeting with our Chief Revenue Officer
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!