Technical Implementation Manager
USA, Remote /
Customer Success – Solutions Engineering /
Our Implementation team plays a key role in onboarding seamlessly new customers: they are working across department (Sales, Product and Customer Success) to understand and document client use cases, requirements and then translate them into setup and configuration of the 360Learning platform.
You will manage all phases of the implementation lifecycle, from sales turnover and kick off to go-live. You will define the 360Learning platform architecture for our clients based on learner personas and organizational structure, drive project management, facilitate integrations, API’s, 3rd party apps, and guide our customers through onboarding in order to ensure the successful deployment of their new learning platform.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Master our platform and be able to support clients on basic requests
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be able to pitch the value of the 360Learning platform
- Own a portfolio of 20 existing clients
- Start to onboard your own new clients
- Successfully implement integrations (SSO, third-party tools) & troubleshooting
Within 6-12 months, you will:
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery
- Onboard another Implementation Manager/Solution Architect
- Contribute to our knowledge base to share best practices and lessons learned
- Work with our partner ecosystem to strengthen the services proposed to our clients
The Skill Set
- Minimum 5 years professional consulting experience, preferably in a customer facing role (Technical Account Manager, Implementation Consultant or Pre-sales Consultant)
- Previous deployment experience of SaaS products, ideally HR related
- Understanding and experience working with APIs, SSO configuration & troubleshooting
- Solution-oriented and client-first mindset in everything you do
- Ability to adapt to your audience. Flexibility in tackling a conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and the ability to reduce complexity to more common terms for less technical stakeholders
- Organized, able to manage priorities across multiple customer implementations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: http://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary which includes a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k matching starting the 1st day. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. View our CSR charter: https://360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter/
- Balance: We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!