Head of Global Events H/F
Growth – Demand Generation
As Head of Global Events, you are in charge of crafting and deploying an event strategy across all our target countries (France, UK, US) that will both support our lead generation efforts and position 360Learning as the market leader.
You will be part of the Marketing team and will be coached by the Global Director of Demand Generation (thus confirming your orientation towards performance!) You will work closely with the Brand & Content team.
The position will be based in Paris with occasional trips to the UK and the US.
Generate sales opportunities from existing events:
- Identify relevant events for us across all target countries (both trade shows and business meeting events)
- Create a yearly event plan including budget and sales targets
- Organize events from A to Y: from price negotiation, to internal and external communication via booth design, collaterals design and logistics
- Create very detailed playbooks allowing the local teams to deploy Z :)
- NB: during the 1st months, some trips may be included but the goal is to quickly have the local teams independent on events except on big tradeshows.
Make event marketing an efficient lead generation channel:
- Taylor event strategy to each market to lower the costs and improve the results
- Decide and lead actions in collaboration with other marketing activities (inbound and outbound) to amplify results
- Build a cost-efficient event machine allowing to achieve a ROI of x10
Build the 360Learning brand via the event experience:
- Create all content for the event in collaboration with the Brand & Content team
- Ensure our brand is visible, aligned with the guidelines and consistent across all countries while taking into account local differences
Boost pipe creation and install 360Learning as the industry leader by launching our own event:
- Define, create and organize 360Learning own event in 2020 in France
- You may work with an agency for this
- 5+ years experience in event management/event marketing
- Fluent French and English (the position will be based in Paris)
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Organized, deadline-sensitive, reliable and detail oriented. Should be able to think of ALL aspects when working on a project.
- Business-driven: able to understand the Sales teams’ perspective when organizing events and to speak their language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as many interactions are required with both partners and teams
- A keen eye for design and brand aspects. Fun, curious, always to spot the new trend and to create a wow effect on every event :)
- Hands-on. Knows how to find solutions to any problem, even the most down-to-earth ones.
- Analytical: able to monitor costs and clearly report on performance
- Autonomy. Enthusiasm for and fit with our corporate culture
- Experience working with / in a Sales team a plus
What we offer:
- Full autonomy on a broad and highly challenging scope with brand new projects to be created from scratch
- A unique work culture focusing on flexible working conditions (work from home, flexible hours, annual leave etc.
- A multicultural and highly-skilled team to help you grow and have fun !
- Financial advantages: competitive salary + transportation benefits + Medical, Dental, Vision + Pension plan
- Office perks: sports classes, yoga classes, 2 offices in Paris to choose from
- 30’ screening call with the Global Director of Demand Generation
- 1h on-site case study with the Global Director of Demand Generation + the Brand Director
- On-site or video-call interview with the Global Director of Demand Generation
- Speed dating with the team + 1 co-founder
- Reference calls
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, Lego & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $50 Million and currently employs 160 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris.
Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, consume and engage with courses, providing valuable feedback to course creators. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to track course completion rate, identifying opportunities to improve courses to better meet the needs of their workforce. By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies into learning organizations.
By putting continuous learning at the core of how we operate, 360 Learning has created Convexity, a new organizational structure which creates exponential impact by design. We strive for total empowerment, where every team member has true autonomy over a clearly defined scope with quantifiable goals, replacing authority with full accountability. By defining where & with whom you interact, Convexity promotes a flexible work lifestyle, in which team members choose where, when and how they work.