Channel Account Executive
Paris, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
The Channel Partner team is a team reporting directly into Sales. The objective of this team is to build and maintain a robust ecosystem of partners in order to generate business opportunities for 360Learning. Typical partners include HR consulting firms, digital agencies, and small HR tech solutions.
As a 360learning Channel Partner Manager, your role consists in recruiting, onboarding and building lasting relationships with a network of partners (i.e., digital agencies, small L&D consulting firms, freelance) in order to generate new booking for 360Learning.
Within a month, you will…
- Become a Trello expert, if you aren’t already
- Understand our product offering through training, with a 2-week onboarding process
- Finish onboarding and begin your core role as a Channel Manager
- Set your quarterly OKRs with your coach
Within 3 months, you will...
- Meet with 25+ existing partners to introduce yourself and rebuild relationships
- Audit current process and suggest improvements with Ops team
- Recruit 3 new partners based on tailored outbound sequences
Within 6 months, you will…
- Have 30+ active partners acting as advocates for 360Learning and generating opportunities
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of SQL1 created through this network
Within 12 months, you will…
- Lead the scaling of the team in France and Europe (if successful)
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience in channel sales / partnerships. Candidates with Account Executives / Account managers in BtoB Saas / Consulting backgrounds are also eligible.
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to generate partner referral opportunities while also developing long-term partner relationships
- Fluent in English
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take an entire project from A to Z
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- First interview with the Director of Sales, High Velocity
- Role play with the Director of Sales High Velocity and Alliance Director
- Clarification interview with 360Learners (Ops Team)
- Final round with a co-founder: Culture fit.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place. 360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 220+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!