Brand Designer, Campaigns
New York, Remote /
Growth – Demand Generation /
Your mission is to ensure all demand generation campaigns are successful and embody our brand story.
To do so, you:
- Provide direct operational support to the demand generation team - they count on you to make campaigns POP!
- Coordinate with internal teams and freelance designers / developers to produce all assets for a digital release - links, banners, social skins, landing pages, e-books, HTML emails, display ads, event swag etc.
- Brainstorm to create innovative campaigns optimized for each distribution network/channel
- Execute effective online advertising campaigns designs, creating a strong presence in the desired target market
- Understand the Design System process to build and integrate consistent, efficient components & contribute to its ongoing development.
- Create processes & best practices and turn us into a Design organization.
You will be coached by our Head of Design and work day-to-day inside our demand generation squad.
Your day-to-day includes:
- Creating all online visual items used by the Demand Generation team: Display ads, LP, HTML Emails, eBooks, Event banners etc.
- Validating every visual item shipped by the Demand Generation team to make sure it respects our brand design style guide.
- Testing different designs to improve performance and make our brand design style guide evolve to incorporate these improvements.
- Designing swag (paper cards, mugs, hoodies etc.) for events or customer marketing actions.
- Native English speaker or equivalent. French proficiency is a plus.
- Web / Graphic Design or related Degree
- Minimum 1-3 years experience designing for web and mobile (print notions)
- Some experience with UX / UI experience
- Some experience with HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media, and viral marketing techniques (Google Display Network, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Figma or Sketch.
- Experience in motion design + editing video is a plus.
- GREAT organizational abilities: ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks.
- Self-motivated, autonomous.
- Continuous learner. You are willing to learn a little bit of everything, and open to take on anything
- Ability to digest complex concepts and ideas into simple terms. Excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating.
- Insanely detail-oriented
- You have a passion for Learning & Tech - we know you’re at you’re best when you’re doing what you love and are looking for rockstar candidates that LOVE collaborative technology, social and learning
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer
- Full autonomy on a broad and highly challenging scope, this is key to the success of our business
- A unique work culture focused on flexible working conditions (work from home, flexible hours, annual leave, etc.)
- A diverse and highly-skilled team to help you grow and have fun :)
- Financial advantages: competitive salary + transportation benefits + Medical, Dental, Vision + Pension plan
- Phone chat with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with the Team Coach
- Clarification meeting with our Brand Designer
- Culture fit interview with our Brand Manager
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, Lego & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $50 Million and currently employs 160 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris.
Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, consume and engage with courses, providing valuable feedback to course creators. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to track course completion rate, identifying opportunities to improve courses to better meet the needs of their workforce. By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies into learning organizations.
By putting continuous learning at the core of how we operate, 360Learning has created Convexity, a new organizational structure which creates exponential impact by design. We strive for total empowerment, where every team member has true autonomy over a clearly defined scope with quantifiable goals, replacing authority with full accountability. By defining where & with whom you interact, Convexity promotes a flexible work lifestyle, in which team members choose where, when and how they work.