Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (No-tech) F/M
Growth – HR and Employee Experience
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you are at the forefront of the effort to scale 360Learning worldwide. To support our triple digit growth, you hire across all non tech roles with a focus on the USA and France. Working hand in hand with the business teams, you also define recruiting processes and criteria to ensure we maintain our laser-focus on hiring A-players only.
For this role reporting to the VP of HR, we are accepting candidates in Paris and New York.
Accountibilities: You are in charge of the full recruitment cycle for a portfolio of roles in the USA and France, for which you:
- Define the role-specific recruitment strategy and recruitment process
- Detect and source passive candidates from junior to executive level
- Screen and interview candidates with a focus on providing strong recommendations
- Follow-up on all applications to optimize the candidate experience
- Drive the decision-making process to protect our constant focus on quality
- Close candidates by leveraging our amazing employee value proposition
- Assess, improve, and automate every possible aspect of the recruitment process
- Communicate, educate and evangelize internally on recruitment standards and practices
- Define and track efficiency and quality metrics
Profile: We are searching for an ambitious Talent Acquisition professional looking to have major impact, with the following profile
- Intrigued and excited by our culture explained here
- Driven and a self-starter with outstanding client orientation
- Great people skills
- 5+ years of recruiting experience primarily by direct approach
- 2+ years of working experience in a SaaS business
- Extensive knowledge of the US SaaS job market (New York metro a plus)
- Native English and fluent French
- Strong analytical skills
- A mind for data supporting the design of best-in-class recruiting tools and processes
- Ability to manage workload and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding academic achievement in Business or Engineering is a plus
What we offer:
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Transportation benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pension plan
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues !
- Visio Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- On-site Interview with the VP of
- Case study (homework)
- Speed dating with various 360Learners
- Interview with one of our co founders
- Reference check
- Offer !
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, Lego & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $50 Million and currently employs 160 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris.
Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, consume and engage with courses, providing valuable feedback to course creators. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to track course completion rate, identifying opportunities to improve courses to better meet the needs of their workforce. By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies into learning organizations.
By putting continuous learning at the core of how we operate, 360 Learning has created Convexity, a new organizational structure which creates exponential impact by design. We strive for total empowerment, where every team member has true autonomy over a clearly defined scope with quantifiable goals, replacing authority with full accountability. By defining where & with whom you interact, Convexity promotes a flexible work lifestyle, in which team members choose where, when and how they work.